Jump to content
dancedementia

Fall 2019 Psychology PhD Applicants!

Recommended Posts

It is still better than emailing the admissions committee and they are like "...our application process is not yet complete but I regret to inform you that you will not be part of the SMALL GROUP that will be chosen...". At that point I was like "so why didn't you just send the rejection letter..." of course they're waiting for March...the logic is stupid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Oluwachristabel said:

When a school says the faculty would meet today and start offering spots from today and you haven't heard anything.........😭👀😱🤯😰

or when you know they met on Monday and still haven't heard anything...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PsychGal said:

 

To the person who just posted an acceptance to UNL they will be taking, could you please DM me your PI? Thanks & congrats!

 

Me as well, please!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PsychGal said:

To the person who just posted an acceptance to UNL they will be taking, could you please DM me your PI? Thanks & congrats!

 

12 minutes ago, rainydaychai said:

Me as well, please!!

Hi, that was me! My PI is Cary Savage :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, clinical_psych_hopeful said:

They had interviews on Feb. 1st. 

Interviews were February 8th— I’m wondering if anyone has heard back post-interview. 

Re: UNC-CH

Edited by ny2ca

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has everyone that didn't get an interview invite to U Kansas received their official rejection letter? It has been radio silence for me but I saw people post official rejections on the results page. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have any lovely stories about people getting surprise admissions after no interviews?? I've thought through all my options for the year ahead and now have my back up plan lined up and ready to go (trying to make the best of it!) but there's this 1 per cent of me that dreams I might still get in to my program and then that will screw the people involved in my back up plan, so I'm holding back a little and its feeling like super terrible limbo! #streamofneuroticism

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, OhHotDog! said:

Has everyone that didn't get an interview invite to U Kansas received their official rejection letter? It has been radio silence for me but I saw people post official rejections on the results page. 

I did not get an interview and received my mass rejection letter today. Maybe if you did not, then they are keeping you in the running as an alternate? Best of luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, InfiniteLoop said:

Does anyone have any information on where Florida State is in their selections? Have they sent out acceptances to anyone yet?

I emailed them earlier in the week and they said "Clinical faculty are still making offers". They suggested contacting the faculty member you are interested in working with, but I'm guessing right now that if we haven't been contacted yet we didn't receive the first offer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, InfiniteLoop said:

Does anyone have any information on where Florida State is in their selections? Have they sent out acceptances to anyone yet?

 

16 minutes ago, WaitingImpatiently2 said:

I emailed them earlier in the week and they said "Clinical faculty are still making offers". They suggested contacting the faculty member you are interested in working with, but I'm guessing right now that if we haven't been contacted yet we didn't receive the first offer. 

My colleague interviewed there and received an offer (Unsure of POI, interest was SI/trauma I believe)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To the person who just posted re virginia commonwealth waitlist was that post interviews and do you mind sharing what PI?? Feel free to dm!!

Edited by ClinPsych2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.