Fall 2019 Psychology PhD Applicants!

dancedementia

15 hours ago, ASDadvocate said:

Welcome! If you go to the account settings (top right click on your name), you'll see the option for signature on the column to your left.

I made it! Thanks a bunch! That's very nice of you! Good luck to your applications! XD

5 minutes ago, Gradphd123 said:

is this for clinical?

This is for Northwestern Department of Psychology all PhD programs. If that one is listed under this department, then I would say yes. 

3 hours ago, Jessica W said:

Hi everyone, 

I know UCLA has already sent interview invitations for social psych. Does anyone have idea if they’ve sent invitation for health psych? Or is there anyone applying for health psychology program at UCLA? Thanks!  

I’m applying for health and have heard zeeeeeerrrroooo so far ?

Damn I'm feeling discouraged. I applied 2 years ago to only top programs, 1 interview, didn't get in anywhere. I've been working full time as an RA since, applied to a broader range of programs, thought my application would be a lot better.... 8/15 have already sent invites and were the ones that I felt were a closer fit on research. 

Edited by round2_

One of my recommendation letter writer submitted her letter to Columbia on Dec.15. I guess it means an auto-reject considering how early Columbia send out invite. 

I know it's my fault that my letter writer submitted her letter past due date for that long.. but still.. 

Does anyone have insight into whether all of the U Oregon counseling psych interview invites went out? I know one person said their invite was from their POI, but it seems like in the past most of the invites went out at the same time... 

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 10:47 PM, LindsPhD said:

Noticed that someone posted an interview invite from UNC Chapel Hill on the results board.  It just says "Psychology."  If you're that someone, would you mind sharing which concentration?  And if it's clinical, would you mind DM'ing me the POI name?  If not, I totally understand.  I'll just be breathing into a paper bag for a while.  Don't mind me... ?

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 10:55 PM, imonfire98 said:

can you dm me your POI?

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:01 PM, davidfreire20 said:

Same I would love to know if it was clinical or not because UNC is one I applied to if you could post the initials if you're comfortable with that 

Same!