16 hours ago, European2909 said:

Hi Bac!

Can I ask how is your GRE score?

I have the same feelings about my application (strong for GPA, work experienced SOP but not so much for my GRE)...

Thanks a good luck!

161/148/4.0

I'm doing grad level quant methods to finish up my undergrad this semester. Wish I'd done it before I sat the GRE!

10 minutes ago, backbackagain said:

I’d guess that but also from last year’s thread about this topic there were a handful of interviewees?? Seems weird that there’d be only one on this forum this year 

Exactly my thoughts. Once I see that a few more people got invites, I'll assume I didn't get selected. 

Edited by MPPhopeful322

Do you guys know if it's only the CPL fellowships that do interviews? I applied for a few fellowships (Public Service, Carr Center, Belfer Center) but no CPL ones, not sure if I should read anything into it if I don't hear anything within the next week or so (I feel like it probably mentioned whether or not there would be interviews in the finaid application but I can't access it anymore).

2 hours ago, somewhatslightlydazed said:

Do you guys know if it's only the CPL fellowships that do interviews? I applied for a few fellowships (Public Service, Carr Center, Belfer Center) but no CPL ones, not sure if I should read anything into it if I don't hear anything within the next week or so (I feel like it probably mentioned whether or not there would be interviews in the finaid application but I can't access it anymore).

Only CPL has interviews based on the information on the HKS site. If you are awarded any of the fellowships you mentioned, you’ll find out in March around when admission decisions are released.

7 hours ago, Indian_2019 said:

Hi everyone, is there still chance of getting interview calls for CPL fellowships or this week is reserved only for interviews?

Not sure. I've been waiting to see if others get invites. 

On 2/22/2019 at 10:12 PM, Lalavita said:

I don’t think most of the invitations have gone out. I’m on another group with candidates who applied for CPL fellowships and no one has announced any interview invites. Let’s hold on till Monday. 

Has anyone in the other group you're a part of announced any interview invites? 

It includes the mid-career MPA which likely skews the data. Look at the specific program you are interested in. 25% is about right for the MPP program from what I understand. 

Just finished my interview and all the CPL invites have gone out.  There's still other money out there though so don't get too down (I'm telling myself that too since my partner also applied and didn't get an invite).  If there are any lurkers out there who have an interview upcoming who want to know what the deal is feel free to hit me up.

1 hour ago, Rex Max said:

Is it true that they will release decisions regarding education entre fellowship when the school will release it's selection offers?

Yes. In the response to the application it was mentioned that notification will go out at the same time as the acceptance notices.