WFP Future International Talent (FIT) Pool

Markee

6 hours ago, Nonna said:

Im doing it this week. I have to complete it till June 17th.....Have no idea about the questions....but I assume it wont be multiple choice 

No multiple choices for sure i had taken a test for a National position last month all are case studay questions and vert tricky 

15 hours ago, Heboo said:

No multiple choices for sure i had taken a test for a National position last month all are case studay questions and vert tricky 

Can you share please one question from your previous national test, so we know the overall concept?

On 6/12/2019 at 7:40 AM, Nonna said:

Can you share please one question from your previous national test, so we know the overall concept?

One of my friends took the test he told me that the test contains multiple choice, T/F & couple of case scenarios.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:59 PM, Westpolicy said:

I didn’t do the WFP pool but I know UN rosters can take a long time and sometimes you have more than one exam and interview.  So I would recommend working elsewhere or have something else lined up.  I always think it’s a good idea for UN staff to have been on the NGO side at one point in their careers.  I find those who have only been UN don’t have a full view of the aid world and are not as equipped as those who have been on the other side.  

There are plenty of NGOs that have short term gigs or even consultancies so check them out while waiting.  It is also good to have in case the pool doesn’t work out.

I’d also recommend researching bc some agencies are better than others with regard to becoming long- term/ perm staff.  

Dear Westpolicy,

About your comment regarding some agencies being better than others, are you referring to the WFP as not so good option for long-term staff?

thank you so much in advance.

regards,

Gaby 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone,

Thanks everyone for all the useful info. I have been waiting a bit more than 2 months now to hear back after my panel interview for M&E FIT Pool P2. I want to know if anyone has reached this stage and if they have heard anything and how long did it take to hear from them? Also, how long it took after you were accepted to start a position?

Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I have passed the interview. and now waiting for them to finish reference checks in order to be placed on the roster. Any experience with receiving offers? Are those only in the fild (e.g. Somalia, Sudan) etc. or there are some in middle-income countries?

good luck

I logged into my account and it shows status update date of 18th October but the status didnt change... "we are pleased to advise you will be partaking in assessment phase". i applied for fit pool logistics and supply chain 

Anyone else with this form of update? Any news on interview after the assessment tests?

Edited by UdZe

On 10/12/2019 at 3:39 PM, Heboo said:

Hi all, can any one share the online interview questions 

Please were you shortlisted for the online interview for supply chain?  

What level did you apply for? P2,P3 or P4?

7 hours ago, UdZe said:

Please were you shortlisted for the online interview for supply chain?  

What level did you apply for? P2,P3 or P4?

Hi UDZe, yes I did the interview on the 17th of Oct for the same position P2 level.

Have  you done the online interview?

18 hours ago, Heboo said:

Hi UDZe, yes I did the interview on the 17th of Oct for the same position P2 level.

Have  you done the online interview?

Nah. I didnt get any email to that effect. I applied for the same position. 
I just noticed that there was a status update in my account on friday 18/10/2019 but there was no actual change in status. Did you experience any of such in your account?

Fingers crossed.
Wish you all the best. Thanks

5 hours ago, UdZe said:

Nah. I didnt get any email to that effect. I applied for the same position. 
I just noticed that there was a status update in my account on friday 18/10/2019 but there was no actual change in status. Did you experience any of such in your account?

Fingers crossed.
Wish you all the best. Thanks

Thanks, actually the date chaned on the 17th but the status still the same.

On 10/30/2018 at 7:42 AM, Markee said:

When did you take the video interview?? I took mine in August and NOTHING yet!! They are soooo slow!

Hi, I took the video interview on Saturday 26. Can someone give me an idea about what the second UN language test consist of? Thank you. 

On 9/19/2019 at 1:14 AM, Nasaeli said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks everyone for all the useful info. I have been waiting a bit more than 2 months now to hear back after my panel interview for M&E FIT Pool P2. I want to know if anyone has reached this stage and if they have heard anything and how long did it take to hear from them? Also, how long it took after you were accepted to start a position?

Many thanks

I was invited to send my references and they have been checked around two weeks after taking part in the panel for the M&E P2 position. I guess, if you haven't heard back from them after the panel interview after some time, it is not a good sign...but I hope I am wrong!

However, since then, status update still shows "congratulations you have passed through to the next phase of the assessment" with updates at different dates, but no  status changes....is anyone at the same stage for M&E P2 level? Has anyone been added to the roster yet???

On 10/11/2019 at 2:14 PM, Rafaella! said:

Hi all, I have passed the interview. and now waiting for them to finish reference checks in order to be placed on the roster. Any experience with receiving offers? Are those only in the field (e.g. Somalia, Sudan) etc. or there are some in middle-income countries?

good luck

Hi Rafaella, Congrats! My I ask you how long it took you between having the reference check done and receiving the information that you were accepted into the roster? And have you received any offers yet?

5 hours ago, HEGD said:

Hi Rafaella, Congrats! My I ask you how long it took you between having the reference check done and receiving the information that you were accepted into the roster? And have you received any offers yet?

Hi! I don't know if I have been placed on the roster but on the website i see an update from 6/Nov saying 'Congratulations, you have passed to the next stage of the recruitment process'.

21 hours ago, Rafaella! said:

Hi! I don't know if I have been placed on the roster but on the website i see an update from 6/Nov saying 'Congratulations, you have passed to the next stage of the recruitment process'.

Oh, yes, me too! I have the same message, and the same date. Still, not sure what this means....