2019 MPH CANADA

DAM

3 hours ago, b6896 said:

congratulations! :) what stream of mph did you get accepted to? and did u receive ur offer in the mail or by email? 

thank you! i got into the health promotion stream and i got the offer via email. it told me to check the app.uoft website and it had the document there!

6 hours ago, jj114 said:

thank you! i got into the health promotion stream and i got the offer via email. it told me to check the app.uoft website and it had the document there!

Congrats!! What was the deadline they gave you  to accept your offer?

6 hours ago, goleafsgo said:

Hey guys!

Hope everyone is having good luck with applications.

I'm wondering if anybody who accepted Queen's MPH has heard anything back about paying the deposit?

When is this due?

Best,

I haven't heard anything about a deposit

On 3/11/2019 at 6:56 PM, GradAHN2019 said:

I was waitlisted for McMaster. Does anyone know the likelihood of getting off the waitlist?

Thanks!

On 4/11/2019 at 12:38 PM, timbuktu said:

Yeah, I remember reading about the May decisions when applying for the program. That seems so far away ? 

Accepting an offer from UfT while waiting for Mac. But just the act of accepting another offer makes me feel attached to the program lol (why am I like this?!) 

Ahh, I have accepted my Mac offer with the high hopes of hearing back from UoT once people reject their offer. I wish we could switch positions!!! Congrats :)

For those who have been (unofficially) accepted to Guelph, have you received your official offer letter yet?

Been 2 weeks now and still nothing, no emails or updates on WebAdvisor. :( I'm just so anxious to accept this offer and make it finally official! 

43 minutes ago, mph_2021 said:

For those who have been (unofficially) accepted to Guelph, have you received your official offer letter yet?

Been 2 weeks now and still nothing, no emails or updates on WebAdvisor. :( I'm just so anxious to accept this offer and make it finally official! 

I just received my official offer letter today and was notified via email to check WebAdvisor!

1 hour ago, CasN said:

I just received my official offer letter today and was notified via email to check WebAdvisor!

That's great, looks like they're starting to send them out today! I haven't gotten any emails so far, but I just checked WebAdvisor again and it was updated to admitted. I can't find the offer letter though, so I guess they're still working on it.

UPDATE:

The letter came in and I accepted my offer! 

Good luck to everyone else waiting for admission decisions! :) 

Edited by mph_2021
added an update

9 hours ago, epic_studying said:

Hi everyone!

Is there anyone that got an offer from UBC MPH and are thinking of not accepting the offer?

There's a chance I wont be matriculating. I'll message you in a week or so if that's the case. 

On 3/29/2019 at 5:32 PM, tiffanychristine said:

i posted it earlier and tried to link it but don't know how so i just copied and pasted!

• domestic applicant from ontario
  • graduated from Ryerson in 2014 with a BScN in nursing cGPA of 3.82
  • working as a registered nurse for the last 5 years in multiple large peripheral and academic teaching centres specialized in pediatrics and critical care medicine
  • volunteered abroad working in hospitals, orphanages and teaching english in central/south america and southeast asia
  • extensive work experience with marginalized and vulnerable populations 

Hey thank you so much for this!

You've had a lot of great experience, congrats on your acceptance!

On 4/13/2019 at 12:28 AM, kamlesh mangukiya said:

hii everyone i am from india ,

who can guide  me for doing MPH in canada plz.

also what is scope after my MPH graduation? and which faculty i m choose  for the  my best future plz give me some idea.

Hey, 

I am not too sure how the international applications work but I think there is a lot of scope with an MPH degree! Try to do a program with a practicum. Queen's has a practicum and so does Western (among other Canadian MPH programs). Western is however very expensive. Choose a faculty based on your interest and background degree. 

Good luck :)