2019 MPH CANADA

DAM

15 minutes ago, DAM said:

I just received an email from usasks to submit my transcript today. Fingers crossed 

R they asking u to submit original transcripts?......coz sometimes they mail regarding sending a scan of transcripts if u have missed to upload it.....even I am not sure....just my thought

19 hours ago, car. said:

Congratulations!!!

Did you submit official transcripts before they offered you admission? They sent me a message today asking me to submit my official transcripts. 

Thank you! In my application I submitted scanned versions of my official transcripts. They wouldn't accept my university's online version.

On 2/2/2019 at 7:23 PM, bobbers said:

I was there too. Yeah, there weren't many. Not surprised since it is a small program after all. 

Yeah, I’ve heard that they usually get around 200 applicants! 

Do you have an idea when they would do interviews ?

On 2/4/2019 at 11:56 AM, PHSE said:

Yeah, I’ve heard that they usually get around 200 applicants! 

Do you have an idea when they would do interviews ?

Whoa, that's a lot more than I thought. I think it was last year that they had 101. 

It should be for the next two weeks or so. From the 2016 MPH Canada thread, someone got an interview late February. So, it should be within this month. 

1 hour ago, docyosh said:

Congrats. When did your application status changed to "under review" from "pre screening"?

Hi docyosh, I've been accepted to MPH Health Promotion as well at UofA and mine switched about 3 weeks before I received acceptance. Good luck!

7 hours ago, docyosh said:

Congrats. When did your application status changed to "under review" from "pre screening"?

It changed on Jan 28, and I was accepted on Feb 6! :) 

On 2/6/2019 at 11:03 AM, HPRO said:

congratulations! :) on site or distance?

On site! You too?

1 hour ago, car. said:

It changed on Jan 28, and I was accepted on Feb 6! :) 

On site! You too?

I will be distance but obviously attending the orientation at the end of the summer :) exciting!!!

On 2/2/2019 at 10:59 AM, DAM said:

But even in that my portal doesn’t show that it’s under review same with Alberta it still shows pre screening 

Same here. For which concentration you have applied at Alberta? My status is "Pre screening" since October, 2018.?

13 hours ago, Loveleen said:

Did they told u they will convey decision of your stream in early feb.. ?

When I called they said the answer would come out in Mid to late February.

10 hours ago, docyosh said:

Same here. For which concentration you have applied at Alberta? My status is "Pre screening" since October, 2018.?

I applied to the global health concentration