Hertie School 2019

julieFYI

On 11/7/2018 at 12:38 PM, Amir@1994 said:

Hi there!

My current statue is Selection Committee. 

I sent an email to the Hertie and I've just received their response that say "the official results for the Helmut-Schmidt-programme will be released in December."

Good luck :)

Is the Selection  Committee appearing on the portal as a Status?

Mine is Evaluation.

Hey guys,

Good luck to all of you waiting for the Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship answers.

Anyone is applying to Hertie School for the MIA Program 2019? I am almost there with my application process and as far as I know the results are coming out pretty quickly. 

Anyone already applied and have any news? Looking forward to hearing back from you guys!

19 hours ago, fredkenya said:

Hello guys am Fred from Kenya. I too applied for the MPP under Helmut-Schmidt-Programme (DAAD).  Am glad joining this forum.

Just like other applicants i received this mail; 

"

Dear applicant,

Thank you for applying to the 2019 DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship at the Hertie School of Governance.

Your application is currently in the last stages of being reviewed by the Hertie School in conjunction with the DAAD, who will together name six recipients to be awarded the Helmut Schmidt Scholarship. A final selection meeting will take place in November and applicants will receive the results via e-mail in December.

".

However, when I log in to the portal I get this " Master of Public Policy  Application submitted on 26.06.2018 (Current status: Evaluation)".

Who may have an idea what this means for me.

Regards.

Mine's still under "Selection Committee" in the portal. 

16 hours ago, fredkenya said:

Mine is still indicated as Master of Public Policy  Application submitted on 26.06.2018 (Current status: Evaluation)".

Does that mean I didn't qualify or does it mean that my chances are low cos I seemingly did not make it to Selection Committee despite having received a mail?

For you to get the mail, your application is in the selection committee stage. 

May God favour us.

10 minutes ago, elyeap said:

Hey there, I just received an admission offer to Hertie without DAAD scholarship and financial aid. May I know when i will receive the decision on scholarships and financial aids?

Wow! 

Congratulations, Elyeap. 

Scholarship decisions should be communicated soon (between now and December). 

Once again, accept my congratulations as we all await positive responses from Hertie and the DAAD. 

3 minutes ago, Petrus said:

Wow! 

Congratulations, Elyeap. 

Scholarship decisions should be communicated soon (between now and December). 

Once again, accept my congratulations as we all await positive responses from Hertie and the DAAD. 

Thanks Petrus! Hopefully I will be a manage to get a financial aid / scholarship; otherwise, I'm not able to support my study :(

26 minutes ago, elyeap said:

Hey there, I just received an admission offer to Hertie without DAAD scholarship and financial aid. May I know when i will receive the decision on scholarships and financial aids?

Congrats ?  I also just got an email with the admission offer(: financial aid and scholarship decisions will be communicated separately - hopefully not too distant in the future :D

28 minutes ago, TillAntonio said:

Congrats ?  I also just got an email with the admission offer(: financial aid and scholarship decisions will be communicated separately - hopefully not too distant in the future :D

Congratulations, Till.

48 minutes ago, TillAntonio said:

Hi Till. 

Did you apply for the Helmut Schmidt Scholarship?

19 hours ago, elyeap said:

Hello! 

Have you received the scholarship/financial aid response from the Hertie School? 

I'd also like to know if you applied via the Helmut Schmidt Scholarship. 

On 11/22/2018 at 10:36 AM, Amir@1994 said:

Has anyone received any update? 

Hi! I was informed on friday that I was not awarded the DAAD scholarship ? . However, Hertie will send their financial aid decision around early december.