Adelaide9216

Booking a flight to Toronto in September, when are the best deals?

Hello,

A bit off topic, but I'd need some advice. I need to fly to Toronto with my sister (we're two adults) on September 15 this year for one time event. When is the right moment to start looking for flights?

Thank you,

Hey Adelaide9216,

I think booking a flight about 60-90 days in advance of the anticipated travel date would give you a good deal. You can compare flight rates for different airlines and for different dates through Google Flights and also set up alerts for any price fluctuations. Also, if you looking to fly to Toronto, you may want to see if there are flights that land in other airports other than Pearson, like the Billy Bishop Airport or the Hamilton Airport; they tend to be relatively cheaper. Albeit, you would need to also make accommodations to reach your final destination accordingly. I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Romeo

On 6/27/2018 at 6:21 AM, Adelaide9216 said:

Hello,

A bit off topic, but I'd need some advice. I need to fly to Toronto with my sister (we're two adults) on September 15 this year for one time event. When is the right moment to start looking for flights?

Thank you,

I would say right away.

The earlier you check, the cheaper you get.

The flight fares will only keep increasing since this is the time when graduates admissions take place and there is a high demand for flight tickets.