DAAD 2019-2020

Ghilman Dilshad

34 minutes ago, Princess-pakistan said:

From selection made to application rejected 

Sorry about that, thanks for sharing, taking into account the latest rejections, I'm starting to think that they already sent all acceptances..

Just now, Princess-pakistan said:

From selection made to application rejected 

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that(( Did you apply to Graduate Scholarship of All academic disciplines? (or was it a scholarship for exclusively Fine Arts students?) Did you receive an email or a status change? 

32 minutes ago, Nodirjon said:

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that(( Did you apply to Graduate Scholarship of All academic disciplines? (or was it a scholarship for exclusively Fine Arts students?) Did you receive an email or a status change? 

Just status change. 

I applied for scholarship exclusively for fine arts

10 hours ago, Elnarahasan said:

Guys, I wonder if the "funding begins" and "funding ends" dates are changed by portal , does it mean that candidate is awarded or not? ))

I'm also wondering the same, as my funding dates changed today a couple hours ago, but my status was updated to 'Selection Made' rather than 'Funding'?

tenor.gif

22 minutes ago, Camilord said:

Any update guys?

Many people in a facebook group in Azerbaijan reported the got the results, but I'm not sure for which program. I'm still waiting tho. my status has been "selection made" from weeks already.

Just got my rejection letter. My status is still selection made. 

There were 50 applicants applying for scholarships for graduates of all disciplines and 4 got the scholarship.

27 minutes ago, Emvfri said:

Just got my rejection letter. My status is still selection made. 

There were 50 applicants applying for scholarships for graduates of all disciplines and 4 got the scholarship.

Sad to know(( my questions:
1. Did your selected "funding start" and "funding end" dates change during the period of waiting?
2. When did you have your status changed from "preselection" to "selection"?
3. Where are you from? Your profile shows ur location as Germany...

7 minutes ago, Nodirjon said:

Sad to know(( my questions:
1. Did your selected "funding start" and "funding end" dates change during the period of waiting?
2. When did you have your status changed from "preselection" to "selection"?
3. Where are you from? Your profile shows ur location as Germany...

Thanks, I could see it coming though...

1) the dates didn't change, but I gave in the correct ones to begin with (beginning-end of semester)

2) I am not sure tbh. I only started actively following the situation last week. Back then it was already selection made, so it took over a week minimum from the change until they informed me.

3) Yeah I am already relocated in Germany, but I am a Finnish national:)

20 hours ago, Bekubenov said:

Hello everybody,

I was wondering if there's a possibility to take my girlfriend with me in case of success? How does it work?

LOL....I dont think you are truly serious with your question. Its obviously "no". 

19 hours ago, Peter Toth said:

Does anyone know what can I do if I get the scholarship but don’t get admission to the programmes I chose when applying for a daad scholarship?

I think scholarship goes hand-in-hand with admission. Since scholarships itself are more competitive than admissions I dont see you getting a scholarship without admission...rather the reverse could be a more likely scenario

On 4/4/2019 at 9:43 PM, DSegundo said:

I'm also wondering the same, as my funding dates changed today a couple hours ago, but my status was updated to 'Selection Made' rather than 'Funding'?

tenor.gif

Your funding date changing is a good sign in my opinion. Usually rejected applications are thrown out of the window in the first instance. But for DAAD to adjust your date means there is an interest in your application. My own too as a nominated EPOS scholar has changed too. I asked a current DAAD scholar and he said the dates usually change before award letters are given (if you are successful) because the date you input in your application is usually not same calendar DAAD may use in their funding 

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. I am an applicant from Kyrgyzstan. On april 5 my status changed  from selection made to funding. However, the official letter has not been sent yet. does anyone else have the same case? I dont know if it is normal that I got no notification neither was anything uploaded to my portal except for change in status. does anyone know if they normally send congrats letter or smth like that later ?? Not immediately after change in status 

Edited by Jyldyz

3 minutes ago, Jyldyz said:

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. I am an applicant from Kyrgyzstan. On april 5 my status changed  from selection made to funding. However, the official letter has not been sent yet. does anyone else have the same case? I dont know if it is normal that I got no notification neither was anything uploaded to my portal except for change in status. does anyone know if they normally send congrats letter or smth like that later ?? Not immediately after change in status 

You got the scholarship. You will get your award letter before the Easter break I assume

Just now, Jyldyz said:

Hello from Uzbekistan. You most likely will receive an official letter soon, just be patient. However, in this forum someone pointed out that some people, at exceptional occasions, received "application rejected" even after "funding". Therefore I would not suggest to announce it to everyone who knows you. 

But I do hope that you will receive an official confirmation soon! Good luck!

In Uzbekistan, still silence. Some people got "selection made" status, some not, some got their "funding begin" and "funding end" dates changed. But no concise information about funding at all.