Columbia University MSW Fall 2019

MettaSutta

4 hours ago, sadyeball said:

I applied 11/27/18 and received the email that I had been waitlisted on 3/5/2019. 

4 hours ago, sadyeball said:

I applied 11/27/18 and received the email that I had been waitlisted on 3/5/2019. 

Ugh they made you wait a while. 

Congrats to everyone who has been admitted into the program! For those of you who are thinking about the Policy Practice track, feel free to reach out to me with any questions. I'm currently enrolled as an Advanced Standing student in the Policy Practice track and Contemporary Social Issues field of practice. Graduating in May :) 

4 hours ago, JonoDuncan said:

Congrats to everyone who has been admitted into the program! For those of you who are thinking about the Policy Practice track, feel free to reach out to me with any questions. I'm currently enrolled as an Advanced Standing student in the Policy Practice track and Contemporary Social Issues field of practice. Graduating in May :) 

that is exactly what i applied for but i am currently waitlisted!! not advanced standing, though.

Edited by toofunny

On 3/28/2019 at 3:33 AM, Macchi & Java said:

Congratulations on your acceptance! If you don't mind sharing, did your application status go from "submitted" to "accepted"? Thank you in advance.

thank you! so the first change that occurred was they began to request my official transcripts... before they even updated my portal with the "an update has been made to your admissions decision". i refreshed the page for about 11 minutes before it finally updated fully and i clicked the link to view my acceptance. my email notification didnt come until hours later.

i think i was actually in my portal AS they were making the updates

15 hours ago, MSW1313 said:

thank you! so the first change that occurred was they began to request my official transcripts... before they even updated my portal with the "an update has been made to your admissions decision". i refreshed the page for about 11 minutes before it finally updated fully and i clicked the link to view my acceptance. my email notification didnt come until hours later.

i think i was actually in my portal AS they were making the updates

Wait that's actually so funny how you were getting the updates like that in real time! haha.