NSF GROW/GRIP 2018-2019

GRFP Fellow

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, stephe said:

Has anyone heard anything new about GROW? I'm beginning to be afraid that it isn't happening this year. I tried calling, but I only reach an automated line that told me to email. I tried emailing, but no response yet. 

I just received this concerning reply from the GRFP team:

GROW program is under review and that there is no further information at this time.

16 hours ago, GRFP Fellow said:

I just received this concerning reply from the GRFP team:

GROW program is under review and that there is no further information at this time.

Well, that is really disheartening. I've been planning to apply for this program for literally years and now it's going under?!

But thanks for your update, and please let us know if you hear anything else! I'll do the same.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey guys, 

i'm applying for grow this year and i'm wondering if anyone can give me some info regarding the budget.   i'm hoping to go to australia, and even with the somewhat expensive flight, i have no idea how to use the entire $5k.   do people often do multiple trips or is there something else that this money can be used for?   

thanks

On 1/14/2019 at 7:18 PM, drewkuz said:

hey guys, 

i'm applying for grow this year and i'm wondering if anyone can give me some info regarding the budget.   i'm hoping to go to australia, and even with the somewhat expensive flight, i have no idea how to use the entire $5k.   do people often do multiple trips or is there something else that this money can be used for?   

thanks

I'm pretty sure the rest of your budget will go towards research costs (i.e. supplies, field costs, etc.)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...