Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, archimon said:

I just got got an official email from Columbia telling me that I’d been accepted, so presumably emails are coming out now. 

Congratulations! Do you have an interview before? cuz I'm going to have mine the day after tomorrow...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Niochen said:

Congratulations! Do you have an interview before? cuz I'm going to have mine the day after tomorrow...

I didn’t have an interview as I’m already a Columbia student and thus a known quantity. If you have an interview scheduled you’re obviously still in consideration, so don’t sweat it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, archimon said:

I didn’t have an interview as I’m already a Columbia student and thus a known quantity. If you have an interview scheduled you’re obviously still in consideration, so don’t sweat it. 

Thank you for response archimon! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, archimon said:

I just got got an official email from Columbia telling me that I’d been accepted, so presumably emails are coming out now. 

Congrats, archimon! Terrific program, indeed!

It seems like we have a pretty darn strong applicants on this website this year since so many of us are getting into great PhD programs. That being said, I wish everyone luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, potsupotsu said:

Ahh I finally got my Harvard HEAL decision this morning! Accepted! The first e-mail was from a graduate student which kind of took me aback!

I haven’t heard anything, so presumably I didn’t get in. Congrats, in any case! Looks like you have quite the decision to make!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, archimon said:

I haven’t heard anything, so presumably I didn’t get in. Congrats, in any case! Looks like you have quite the decision to make!

Thank you! Sorry to hear that, but Columbia is not exactly a consolation prize!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, potsupotsu said:

Thank you! Sorry to hear that, but Columbia is not exactly a consolation prize!

No it isn’t!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, potsupotsu said:

Ahh I finally got my Harvard HEAL decision this morning! Accepted! The first e-mail was from a graduate student which kind of took me aback!

Impressive! Congrats!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 2/12/2019 at 8:57 PM, archimon said:

I didn’t have an interview as I’m already a Columbia student and thus a known quantity. If you have an interview scheduled you’re obviously still in consideration, so don’t sweat it. 

By the way, just out of curiosity--Are you an undergraduate student at Columbia or are you attending their Master's program?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, EAstudies said:

 

By the way, just out of curiosity--Are you an undergraduate student at Columbia or are you attending their Master's program?

I’m an MA student.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.