7 hours ago, archimon said:

I just got got an official email from Columbia telling me that I’d been accepted, so presumably emails are coming out now. 

Congratulations! Do you have an interview before? cuz I'm going to have mine the day after tomorrow...

4 hours ago, Niochen said:

Congratulations! Do you have an interview before? cuz I'm going to have mine the day after tomorrow...

I didn’t have an interview as I’m already a Columbia student and thus a known quantity. If you have an interview scheduled you’re obviously still in consideration, so don’t sweat it. 

44 minutes ago, archimon said:

I didn’t have an interview as I’m already a Columbia student and thus a known quantity. If you have an interview scheduled you’re obviously still in consideration, so don’t sweat it. 

Thank you for response archimon! 

15 hours ago, archimon said:

I just got got an official email from Columbia telling me that I’d been accepted, so presumably emails are coming out now. 

Congrats, archimon! Terrific program, indeed!

It seems like we have a pretty darn strong applicants on this website this year since so many of us are getting into great PhD programs. That being said, I wish everyone luck!

28 minutes ago, potsupotsu said:

Ahh I finally got my Harvard HEAL decision this morning! Accepted! The first e-mail was from a graduate student which kind of took me aback!

I haven’t heard anything, so presumably I didn’t get in. Congrats, in any case! Looks like you have quite the decision to make!

1 hour ago, archimon said:

I haven’t heard anything, so presumably I didn’t get in. Congrats, in any case! Looks like you have quite the decision to make!

Thank you! Sorry to hear that, but Columbia is not exactly a consolation prize!

1 hour ago, potsupotsu said:

Thank you! Sorry to hear that, but Columbia is not exactly a consolation prize!

No it isn’t!

9 hours ago, potsupotsu said:

Ahh I finally got my Harvard HEAL decision this morning! Accepted! The first e-mail was from a graduate student which kind of took me aback!

Impressive! Congrats!!

On 2/12/2019 at 8:57 PM, archimon said:

By the way, just out of curiosity--Are you an undergraduate student at Columbia or are you attending their Master's program?

16 hours ago, EAstudies said:

By the way, just out of curiosity--Are you an undergraduate student at Columbia or are you attending their Master's program?

I’m an MA student.