CSULB MSW fall 2019

Jerusalem

On 11/28/2018 at 5:57 PM, Slim22sworker said:

@Jerusalem  how you turn in ur application that fast? bravo to you..wow! i wish i could turn mine in that early..... what is ur concentration and are you applying part time for full time? Goodluck

I had an ID from when I was applying for my undergrad degree. They told me I can use it because they don't give out new ID's. 2 years integrated health. How about you? 

On 11/28/2018 at 2:29 PM, Jerusalem said:

Hey Guys, 

I turned mine in very early, Monday, October 15th. Received an email from MSW that Friday saying that they have received my application. I was the second person to turn in the application to MSW. I received an email from the University on November 7th that my application is complete. Another email from the University on November 15th that my application has been sent to the department. I should be one of the first people to hear back from them because I was the second to turn in my application. Hopefully, I hear back from them before Christmas. Will update you guys. 

Have you heard anything about your admission status yet?

15 hours ago, Bevster said:

Hello everyone,

I applied for the Advanced Standing program (concentration Adulthood & Aging) on 11/16/18 and was accepted yesterday on 12/17/18.

Congratulation!!! How do did you find out? 

I turned in mine on 9/15/18 and still nothing. Do you know if they review advanced standing first?  

On 12/5/2018 at 2:29 PM, Slim22sworker said:

@Jerusalem 2 yrs or 3yrs with Mental Health ..I could have turn in mine early too but i didn't realized that they used same ID so i waited. haahaha..

Oh yeah, but they told me that they wouldn't start reviewing until they get more application. Have you heard from them yet? 

6 hours ago, Jerusalem said:

Congratulation!!! How do did you find out? 

I turned in mine on 9/15/18 and still nothing. Do you know if they review advanced standing first?  

@Jerusalem....how could u turn in ur app on 9/15/2018? that weird....

Hello,

Thanks! I'm not sure if they do, I am on Facebook group called UC and CSU MSW Applicant Resource and Support Group. A person has posted that they have been accepted into the 2yr Integrated Health program and applied on 11/19/18.

Another person shared that they are placed in 'Pending Status' and I forgot when they applied, so people are receiving notices. Acceptances & potential waiting lists. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/22/2019 at 5:28 PM, Slim22sworker said:

i was placed on pending by csulb today, and they received my app on Nov 18. I should hear back from csulb for final decision by April 2 June....Goodluck every1

Have you heard anything since then?