Hi,

I have an MS in Industrial Engg. offer.

Apparently, I wanted thesis option, but have got this. And an offer from Virginia Tech has made the choice difficult.

Hope to get a shift to PhD soon enough...:)

In any case GT IE would be a great destination by all aspects..

BTW I am an international student from India. Looking forward to meet potential poomies. :)

Hi,

I have an MS in Industrial Engg. offer.

Apparently, I wanted thesis option, but have got this. And an offer from Virginia Tech has made the choice difficult.

Hope to get a shift to PhD soon enough...:)

In any case GT IE would be a great destination by all aspects..

BTW I am an international student from India. Looking forward to meet potential poomies. :)

I know a guy there who was able to find a faculty to work with while he was still an MS student. He later went on to do PhD under different faculty. So I think you should be fine.

Edited by explorer-c
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be a PhD student in math. Probably will do a physics minor.

I got admitted to Master of Industrial Design program, though they have asked me to take one year of undergrad classes. Is nt that weird? No other school has done that. I may not attend because of this .. Does anyone have an idea about funding at Gatech for international students? If its not too bad, I might consider spending extra on that one year.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Accepted in the Masters in Architecture Program at Georgia Tech. Anyone else in the program? Does anyone have some advice about the program, what to expect, etc.?

i was accepted for this fall as well. mind if i ask where else you applied/were accepted? what factors led you to choose tech?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.