Applied: Temple University, University of Oregon, University of Central Arkansas, University of Northern Colorado, University of Kentucky

[Interviewed: 2/5] [Waitlisted: 0/5] [Accepted: 1/5] [Rejected: 3/5] [Attending: TBD]

21 hours ago, amqt said:

I'm in the same boat as you two! I'm also awaiting a decision from CSULA. I did interview on the later date, so I'm wondering if that's why I haven't heard back yet.

Hi! I did my interview on the last day as well. Hopefully we can get the update soon! Best of luck :)

On 3/17/2019 at 11:58 AM, amqt said:

I'm in the same boat as you two! I'm also awaiting a decision from CSULA. I did interview on the later date, so I'm wondering if that's why I haven't heard back yet.

On 3/18/2019 at 9:49 AM, myler said:

Hi! I did my interview on the last day as well. Hopefully we can get the update soon! Best of luck :)

6 hours ago, PsychM18 said:

Has anyone who applied to Sacramento State or any other CSU's heard back yet?  ? getting super anxious!

I actually had my interview at CSULA on the earlier date (2/22/19) and still no update ?

On 3/20/2019 at 6:12 PM, valemenh said:

I actually had my interview at CSULA on the earlier date (2/22/19) and still no update ?

Hi! I heard back from both schools now. Still no update for you? Maybe consider calling the admission office?

I just checked my spam folder and noticed an email from CSULA. I got waitlisted.

I also heard back from Chapman and got accepted, so I won't be accepting the waitlist spot for LA. Best of luck to you! 

On 3/23/2019 at 12:29 PM, myler said:

Hi! I heard back from both schools now. Still no update for you? Maybe consider calling the admission office?

On 3/23/2019 at 8:34 PM, amqt said:

I've also heard back from CSULA and was waitlisted. Their email did get sent to my spam folder though, so glad I checked here to know to try accessing my application portal.

just checked my spam folder and noticed an email from CSULA. I got waitlisted.

I also heard back from Chapman and got accepted, so I won't be accepting the waitlist spot for LA. Best of luck to you! 

12 hours ago, valemenh said:

just checked my spam folder and noticed an email from CSULA. I got waitlisted.

I got accepted into both programs but I ended up accepting Chapman's offer! 

4 hours ago, myler said:

I got accepted into both programs but I ended up accepting Chapman's offer! 

Congratulations on both of your acceptances! ? I also accepted Chapman's offer. See you in the fall! 

• 2 weeks later...

So the most random thing happened: Temple emailed me after nothing but silence. I know it has to be a rejection at this point, but rather than just tell me, they send me an emailing a decision has been made and that they will mail me more information shortly. So I'm kinda confused. Did they mean email? But then they used the term email when referring to something else in the same message. Anyone here deal with Temple and their notifications? Should I just email and ask if they mean physical mail or email? While it's very likely a rejection, I kinda just want to put all of this behind me.

On the positive side, Fordham awarded me a scholarship. It's not the biggest award, but it's something!

On 4/3/2019 at 10:11 AM, tashaonthemoon said:

Update: went ahead and emailed to clarify. They meant email, they just used some weird wording. I just need this final rejection to come in so I can move forward with my life.

I got a notification from Temple as well. Their notification email could use a revision...