13 hours ago, Susan15 said:

Anyone think there’s any chances to hear back for interviews still? Also congratulations to everyone who has so far! :)

I really do hope so as I'm still anxiously waiting for the interview invite.. I think we still have a chance to hear back for the interview until mid-end February.

After that, I think it will depend on how many spots are left based on the number people that have declined the offer. 

On 1/27/2019 at 6:28 PM, HOPEFULFOROISE said:

https://www.gradschools.com/get-informed/applying-graduate-school/graduate-school-interview/graduate-school-interview-questions

That link is very helpful as well.

I want to guess that maybe they do double the amount of interviews for the number of spots. I think MACSE only takes about 70 ish students total. 60-ish for the PIB stream and a few for the RIT stream. It could be closer to 60 though.

Past forums seem to say that emails about unofficial acceptances come out around mid February so hopefully I'll get an email then. I have anxiety so I'm going to be feeling incredibly sick EVERYDAY till I get a yes or no response. 

I really hope the previous posts help though. I found preparing for this interview a little difficult (due to a lack of good webpages) so hopefully they help you and me and meganembers get a little bit of good karma for helping out as well, lol :)

Let us know how your interview goes and good luck!

Blesss, thank you!! I’ll post again once I’ve had the interview :) I hope you hear back from them soon!

Edited by Jesss

On 1/28/2019 at 9:43 AM, CFord10 said:

I really do hope so as I'm still anxiously waiting for the interview invite.. I think we still have a chance to hear back for the interview until mid-end February.

After that, I think it will depend on how many spots are left based on the number people that have declined the offer. 

I'm really hoping so! I've kinda lost hope at this point but still holding on a bit. 

Hi everyone, I am a current MA CSE student in first year and was in your shoes this time last year. If you have any questions about the admissions process or the program itself, send me a message and I would be happy to try my best to help :) 

On 2/4/2019 at 3:17 PM, HOPEFULFOROISE said:

How did Saturdays interviews go? 

Has anyone heard back about upcoming interviews?

Also, does anyone know what determines who gets accepted when? Past forums show individuals getting accepted as early as next week while some don't hear till March. I'm starting to get anxious ?

Still nothing but emails to fill out OISE surveys... 

For those who were waiting for interview invites, were there anyone else who received the emails last or this week?

Edited by CFord10

I got sent an unofficial offer of admission & invitation to the welcome reception (which I sadly won’t be able to go to, as I’ll be out of the country). Anyway, I hope other people start hearing back soon too! Good luck to everyone :)

20 hours ago, HOPEFULFOROISE said:

@Hudson150 Can you tell us how your interview went and what your application was like? I wasn't expecting anyone to get emailed acceptances till next week minimally

I thought my interview went great! and I have a lot of experience working with kids in and out of the classroom setting :) 

Had my interview last Saturday (went pretty well, everyone was friendly and the questions were as expected) and received an unofficial offer yesterday :) I’ll be attending the welcome session so I hope to see many of you there!!

Update for those who are curious; I received my official offer of admission from OISE today. It was conditional offer, but your standard "maintain a mid-B average and confer your degree" by a certain date. 

Good luck and I hope everyone else hears back soon :)

Hey everyone!

Thought I'd join this thread. I'm currently a UofT student in my last year of psychology undergrad. I have extensive research experience and have worked with children in a variety of settings! I applied to the RIT stream... I had my interview on January 26th but have not head back since. Hopefully I hear back sometime soon!!!

On 2/15/2019 at 9:21 AM, juniper1012 said:

Update for those who are curious; I received my official offer of admission from OISE today. It was conditional offer, but your standard "maintain a mid-B average and confer your degree" by a certain date. 

Hi there! I also received an unofficial acceptance, but have not heard from the registrar yet. Just wondering.. how did you hear back? By email or mail? 

Thanks! 

18 hours ago, SP13 said:

Hi there! I also received an unofficial acceptance, but have not heard from the registrar yet. Just wondering.. how did you hear back? By email or mail? 

Thanks! 

I got an email from the SGS saying "Decision Reached for your U of T application". It didn't say anything in the email, but I went to my file and they had uploaded a welcome package and what not with a paper I needed to sign to either accept or decline the u of T offer.

On 2/15/2019 at 11:21 AM, juniper1012 said:

what is a mid-B average? can someone tell me what does this mean exactly?

I got an email today. I've been offered conditional acceptance for MT P/J and J/I for health and physical education and I've been placed in the waitlist for MACSE. I didn't get into my first choice, MACSE, but there is still hope and If not, I got into my second choice, MT P/J, so I'm a very happy camper :).

I got an email from the program liaison for MACSE and apparently all acceptances have been sent out, however I have seen past forums where individuals recieved a later acceptance. 

hey everyone, 

congratulations to those who have been accepted thus far to their program!

to those who have been admitted, when did you apply? i'm sure it may make little difference; i applied early january to p/j (my dream!) and i am a bit worried!

to those of us waiting, take heart!

Edited by carnations