On 3/19/2019 at 11:59 AM, carnations said:

congratulations, @bk97! all's well that ends well :) congratulations on your acceptance into the mt program!

may i ask when you applied? 

Thank you! :)

I applied on Nov 15th and my referees uploaded their references by Nov 17th, I also made my payment on the 15th for the application fee. :) 

14 hours ago, carnations said:

@bk97, that is so exciting! thanks so much for your response :) i appreciate it!

congratulations again!

No problem! just a question that might be off topic but thought I'd ask anyway, is anyone trying to seek summer employment before the program starts? I've been looking for some 4 month positions but to no avail :(

hey @sk8erlim! i applied early january (and i believe my entire application was complete by late january) and i have yet to hear back. 

i am not sure if it was in this thread or this one - https://forum.thegradcafe.com/topic/115661-master-of-teaching-oise-2019/ ) - where it was explained that if you applied after november 15th, the processing time for these applications can take eight to ten weeks. depending on when you applied, we should hear back this month and into may.

hope that helps! fingers crossed for those of us who are still waiting! 

Heya, guys! Question: I applied to both MT P/J and MACSE - submitted my application on Nov 15, but my reference letters and transcripts got in about 5 or so days after that.

I was wondering if they send just one letter for both programs or two separate letters for your result? My SGS says "Decision Made", and the letter underneath says I got a rejected for MACSE. But, then it says something like "This letter is applicable to associated fields and collaborative specializations to which you may have applied." so now I'm worried that that means I've been rejected to both programs?? Any help would be great, thanks guys ><

Edited by anxiousbutsodone

13 minutes ago, anxiousbutsodone said:

Heya, guys! Question: I applied to both MT P/J and MACSE - submitted my application on Nov 15, but my reference letters and transcripts got in about 5 or so days after that.

I was wondering if they send just one letter for both programs or two separate letters for your result? My SGS says "Decision Made", and the letter underneath says I got a rejected for MACSE. But, then it says something like "This letter is applicable to associated fields and collaborative specializations to which you may have applied." so now I'm worried that that means I've been rejected to both programs?? Any help would be great, thanks guys ><

They send you two different letters. Mine said the same thing for MACSE but then I was accepted to MT 2 days later. Good luck!

On 3/30/2019 at 11:20 PM, carnations said:

hey @sk8erlim! i applied early january (and i believe my entire application was complete by late january) and i have yet to hear back. 

i am not sure if it was in this thread or this one - https://forum.thegradcafe.com/topic/115661-master-of-teaching-oise-2019/ ) - where it was explained that if you applied after november 15th, the processing time for these applications can take eight to ten weeks. depending on when you applied, we should hear back this month and into may.

hope that helps! fingers crossed for those of us who are still waiting! 

Hi Carnations,

Thank you for the reply. I also applied in January, and heard back last Friday afternoon that I got rejected. I hope you hear back soon too, and i wish you all the best!!

Hey all,

Congrats to those who've accepted and good luck to those who are still waiting it out!

I'm wondering if anyone on here was accepted into MA CSE RIT stream? If so, what was the process like? Can anyone speculate as to whether it is possible to transfer from PBI to RIT?

• 3 years later...