Anyone applying to McMaster ehealth program in Fall 2019?

Stephen Gu

I'm new to this site and am searching for every bit of information that is related to eHealth program that is opening in next fall semester. Does anyone here also apply to this program? Feel free to discuss any questions in this thread and good luck to everyone who is currently applying to graduate programs.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey all, thank you so much for starting this forum!

Got an unofficial interview notification email today around 4 PM essentially saying that they will be in touch shortly with a formal request for interviews (the program is hoping to schedule all interviews within the next few weeks.)

Edited by iakuasa

On 2/20/2019 at 2:53 AM, Stephen Gu said:

Hey guys, I also received this email a few hours ago. I am out of country, so I have to do the interview on the Skype. What about you guys? 

Wish all the best to our interviews and hopefully we can all get admitted!

Hello stephen, as an international student also applying to Mac's ehealth.  I'm particularly confused  about the tution. It states 18,000 CAD yearly(6,000CAD per term) and it has an 8 month coop embedded in the program. Does this mean it will be 36,000 CAD for both years or 18,000 CAD considering the program really has only 3 terms in school and 2 terms of  coop? Help please!

Just now, Josinho9 said:

Hello stephen, as an international student also applying to Mac's ehealth.  I'm particularly confused  about the tution. It states 18,000 CAD yearly(6,000CAD per term) and it has an 8 month coop embedded in the program. Does this mean it will be 36,000 CAD for both years or 18,000 CAD considering the program really has only 3 terms in school and 2 terms of  coop? Help please!

Im not a 100% sure. Since the co-op term has a total amount of $1500 internship fee to pay, and in addition to that, I don't think we need to pay tuition fees by $6000 per semester during co-op terms. Thus,  I think it would be 6000*3 terms at school + a $1500 one-time fee, which is an amount of $19500 in total for our tuition fees. )

Just now, Mary.93 said:

Hello guys,

I received the invitation for an interview yesterday. I hope it goes well for all of us.

Hi Mary, did they or you schedule a date for the interview yet? If so, is it scheduled in real soon like in a couple of days, or do they give you some time to prep for it? Thx!

15 hours ago, Stephen Gu said:

Hi Mary, did they or you schedule a date for the interview yet? If so, is it scheduled in real soon like in a couple of days, or do they give you some time to prep for it? Thx!

I had just a few hours to prepare!! The interview was behavioral based as they said and took less than 30 minutes. 

2 hours ago, Mary.93 said:

I had just a few hours to prepare!! The interview was behavioral based as they said and took less than 30 minutes. 

Hey Mary! Would you mind sharing what kind of questions they asked in general? From last year's thread, was it still 5 questions with multiple components? Also, did they ask about any ehealth topics? Thank you!