Anyone applying to McMaster ehealth program in Fall 2019?

Stephen Gu

Hi guys, I've also applied to this program and received the initial interview email about a week ago, but still no email regarding a specific interview date. Is there anyone else who hasn't received an email regarding a specific date/time for their interview? 

5 hours ago, sufz said:

Hi guys, I've also applied to this program and received the initial interview email about a week ago, but still no email regarding a specific interview date. Is there anyone else who hasn't received an email regarding a specific date/time for their interview? 

I have not received any of the mails, what was stated in the mail you recieved a week ago?

On 2/26/2019 at 1:06 AM, Rainaddict said:

Hey Mary! Would you mind sharing what kind of questions they asked in general? From last year's thread, was it still 5 questions with multiple components? Also, did they ask about any ehealth topics? Thank you! 

Hi, mine had 6 questions and each had only one component. 4 were general questions and 2 were somehow related to ehealth. Good luck! 

On 3/4/2019 at 1:49 AM, iakuasa said:

Is anyone else still waiting for their interview date/time? ?

I haven't heard from them since i submitted my application.

On 3/4/2019 at 11:05 AM, Stephen Gu said:

I haven't heard them since they told me Im a good candidate. Guess we just have to wait. 

Are you an international applicant?

On 3/4/2019 at 5:05 AM, Stephen Gu said:

I haven't heard them since they told me Im a good candidate. Guess we just have to wait. 

Yeah, I had received a date but couldn't make it because of other commitments that weekend. Since then I haven't heard back - I will probably follow up tomorrow. 

8 hours ago, iakuasa said:

Yeah, I had received a date but couldn't make it because of other commitments that weekend. Since then I haven't heard back - I will probably follow up tomorrow. 

The original email said theyll send out all interviews within the next few weeks and since you said they scheduled your interview on a weekend, I guess the interview thing will prob last until the end of March.

18 hours ago, Stephen Gu said:

The original email said theyll send out all interviews within the next few weeks and since you said they scheduled your interview on a weekend, I guess the interview thing will prob last until the end of March.

...Honestly, I have no idea but I guess you could be right! We will have to continue waiting it out! 

Hi guys, 

I received an email on February 22nd inviting me for an interview on February 23rd. I wasn't able to make it and I haven't heard anything from Iris since..I've emailed her and called her so I think they must be in the midst of setting things up. 

22 hours ago, Mary.93 said:

Has anyone heard about the decisions? Last year some students received the email within a few days after their interview.

HI! Nothing yet. They take too much time to give the answers. At the end of the interview, I asked them about the time of decisions, they told me I have to wait at least 3 weeks. My interview was Feb 27.

On 3/11/2019 at 10:30 AM, Mary.93 said:

Has anyone heard about the decisions? Last year some students received the email within a few days after their interview.

I believe a number of us are still waiting to be interviewed...I assume that explains one major reason why they haven’t notified those who have already been interviewed with admission offers 

2 minutes ago, sufz said:

Hey just wondering what time was your interview today?

2 hours ago, E.G.G said:

I had my interview this morning and received an email 2 hours after saying that they are recommending me for admission to the graduate studies office also. Good luck everyone! Can't wait to meet you guys :) 

5 hours ago, E.G.G said:

I had my interview this morning and received an email 2 hours after saying that they are recommending me for admission to the graduate studies office also. Good luck everyone! Can't wait to meet you guys :) 

Please, What group of questions were you asked to answer?

18 hours ago, mcmasterrrrrrr said:

i got an email on monday from the program admin saying that they are going to recommend me for admission to the graduate studies office!  did my interview on feb 23. 

Me too! My interview was on February 23rd and I received the email on Monday. 

Just now, iakuasa said:

I am!

Do you know if they're going in some type of order for who is interviewed first? Like alphabetical maybe? Because I received the email regarding interviews on Feb. 19, but I'm still waiting for an actual date.

7 hours ago, tsxxxxx said:

Do you know if they're going in some type of order for who is interviewed first? Like alphabetical maybe? Because I received the email regarding interviews on Feb. 19, but I'm still waiting for an actual date.

Honestly, I do not know what the order is, but I dont think its alphabetical - think they’re considering various factors (ie international/in vs out of province applicants, etc). I was actually invited to interview on Feb 23rd but couldn’t make it because of other commitments (they only emailed me Feb 22nd). Since then, I have been waiting for a new date & time. I have confirmed that they are still interviewing next week, there were several applicants who asked for certain days of the week & stuff - hoping to hear back today about next week. I’d suggest following up if you dont hear anything today!