Anyone applying to McMaster ehealth program in Fall 2019?

Stephen Gu

Just now, zr123 said:

Hey I got my offer letter today! 

Did anyone get any scholarships?

Congrats! Same here, but Im not able to accecpt the offer online, the student center still shows mine as pending. Did it occurr to you also?

yea, I received the scholarships.

28 minutes ago, Stephen Gu said:

Congrats! Same here, but Im not able to accecpt the offer online, the student center still shows mine as pending. Did it occurr to you also?

yea, I received the scholarships.

Congratulations! Mine is also pending, I guess we should wait. 

On 5/18/2019 at 7:59 PM, Blahblah4 said:

No I haven't. I haven't completed the course yet so maybe that's why? How about you?

It's not related to the course, but don't worry they will send it soon. 

Edited by Mary.93

3 hours ago, Mary.93 said:

It's not related to the course, but don't worry they will send it soon. 

Hi Mary, so on your student center, does it indicate your status as pending or what? Im not able to accecp the offer online for some reason, it still indicates as pending whereas they told me to accept the offer. Also, is your offer also one-page long? Do you have your letter of accecptance? Thx :)

On 5/20/2019 at 1:06 PM, Stephen Gu said:

Hi Mary, so on your student center, does it indicate your status as pending or what? Im not able to accecp the offer online for some reason, it still indicates as pending whereas they told me to accept the offer. Also, is your offer also one-page long? Do you have your letter of accecptance? Thx :)

Hi Stephen, I attached the screenshot of my student center status. I received only one conditional offer approximately 2 months ago (they need my official transcripts to make it unconditional), what do you mean by letter of acceptance?580119668_ScreenShot2019-05-22at09_07_20.thumb.png.b9e343c963ae8e989aa25dfe20280148.png

20 hours ago, Mary.93 said:

Hi Stephen, I attached the screenshot of my student center status. I received only one conditional offer approximately 2 months ago (they need my official transcripts to make it unconditional), what do you mean by letter of acceptance?580119668_ScreenShot2019-05-22at09_07_20.thumb.png.b9e343c963ae8e989aa25dfe20280148.png

Thank you for your response. I was asking about the letter of accecptance because I wasn't sure that an offer was enough to apply for study permit. Then I asked around and realized that unditional offer is just one page long, which contains no letters. and school told me it seemed to be okay to have an offer only without the letter for applying the study permit. I didn't submit my official transcripts either. Btw, did you pay your tuition fees yet?  :)

2 hours ago, Stephen Gu said:

Thank you for your response. I was asking about the letter of accecptance because I wasn't sure that an offer was enough to apply for study permit. Then I asked around and realized that unditional offer is just one page long, which contains no letters. and school told me it seemed to be okay to have an offer only without the letter for applying the study permit. I didn't submit my official transcripts either. Btw, did you pay your tuition fees yet?  :)

I guess that's enough to apply for study permit. I haven't done anything except accepting the offer since I haven't received any email regarding the next step yet! I searched through the internet and found that last year McMaster's registration was in mid-July. Not sure about this year and our program!

On 5/23/2019 at 12:24 PM, Mary.93 said:

I guess that's enough to apply for study permit. I haven't done anything except accepting the offer since I haven't received any email regarding the next step yet! I searched through the internet and found that last year McMaster's registration was in mid-July. Not sure about this year and our program!

Sounds good! Im working on getting my study permit rn, so sorry for the late reply. 

yea,  so are you gonna send your official transcript to mcmaster or bring it over to them? 

21 hours ago, Stephen Gu said:

Sounds good! Im working on getting my study permit rn, so sorry for the late reply. 

yea,  so are you gonna send your official transcript to mcmaster or bring it over to them? 

I will bring it before the semester begins. Good luck on your visa application!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/13/2019 at 4:12 PM, MI94 said:

When are we able to make our timetable/enroll in courses on mosaic?

Hey did you (or anyone else) find out when we will be able to enroll in courses? 

Edited by saj

20 hours ago, Mary.93 said:

I received an email a few weeks ago stating that enrollment will be from 15th of July. 

Thank you Mary!

Just another question if anyone knows... Do we still pay tuition fees during the internship terms? I'm just wondering because the fees listed on the website give a total of a little over $7200 for the year (3 terms) but we only have two terms of courses during the first year.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...