DAAD PhD scholarship results 2019-2020

Sayed Jalal

17 hours ago, Allegoriya said:

Hi, Dinara :)

Thanks, but unfortunately, the attached doc is not available. Do you remember where you downloaded it? On the web-site of DAAD-Kazakhstan, or the one of DAAD-Bonn?  

Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 10.47.43 AM.png

Hi, Allegoriya ?

Well, that's a pity( But I found that link in the document. It was DAAD-Bonn, but the requirements were for the specified region. Therefore, when I went through this link daad.de/go/en/stipa57135739 I chose "Kazakhstan", and then "Application procedure".

On 3/15/2019 at 1:11 AM, wily.m said:

Hello , does anyone know why they change the funding date ?  they changed mine from 01.06.2019 to 01.10.2019.

Plus they did not notify me, I just found by checking on the portal ? 

Hi @wily.m

I think it was changed, because the possible earliest date for PhD funding starts from October. I read it in their requirements and initially put this date.

On 3/17/2019 at 1:09 AM, _cylon_ said:

Hello, 

Same here. I see “User account locked” warning. I think it is related with the announced maintenance. Maybe they are trying to stop the server overload in time of maintenance by blocking accounts. 

It should be open tomorrow. 

Best. 

Hi @_cylon_

I also have the same situation from Saturday evening. I even sent an email to portal@daad.de

Hope, it should be open today.

Have you ever heard about someone who after being nominated as a reserve candidate got the scholarship? I don't know what to think. First I received the letter confirming me in the reserve list, after that they changed my funding period like most of us.

14 hours ago, Princess-pakistan said:

My Funding dates are not changed yet? I am so upset ?

My funding dates never changed nor did my status on the portal. And I'm going to need my funding dates to change if I'm going to have to take the language course from June to September, I didn't know there was a language course during that period so I had applied for funding from 01.06.2019 till 31.05.2020.

Anyway don't worry about your dates or even your status changing, what matters I think is the email .. Hope you hear good news soon ! 

3 minutes ago, Almasa said:

My funding dates never changed nor did my status on the portal. And I'm going to need my funding dates to change if I'm going to have to take the language course from June to September, I didn't know there was a language course during that period so I had applied for funding from 01.06.2019 till 31.05.2020.

Anyway don't worry about your dates or even your status changing, what matters I think is the email .. Hope you hear good news soon ! 

As I see, the status updates and official messages depend on your location. I have not got any letter on the Daad portal since the automatically generated letter after my submission, however, I got letters by email and my status was also updated to "preselection made". 

Yesterday I was asked for a revise timetable for my fieldwork period. Before, I submit the PhD plan by using milestone and not include the period which I wanted to do the fieldwork. And my status was changed to ‘Selection Made’—before was ‘Application submitted’. Maybe the time is near...

Btw im from Malaysia. 

Edited by tunfairuz

the anxiety will kill me, i will stop checking the portal.

On 3/17/2019 at 1:41 AM, Almasa said:

Hey guys,

Is anyone else blocked from accessing their account on the portal ? I know it's technically the weekend but I just got into the habit of checking the portal daily, though I can't access it (It says this account user is blocked .. )?

mine says user account locked .

1 minute ago, wily.m said:

i am tired of waiting, i think i will just stop checking the portal. they will notify me when they want.

my portal is working as normal? and I am also checking the portal all the time......

@wily.m If the portal is still inaccessible to you try to log in after you clear your browser cache or log in by using an incognito tab if you use Chrome and private tab in Firefox. 

11 minutes ago, _cylon_ said:

@wily.m If the portal is still inaccessible to you try to log in after you clear your browser cache or log in by using an incognito tab if you use Chrome and private tab in Firefox. 

8 minutes ago, Dávid Szabó said:

I can still reach it and log into it.

11 minutes ago, _cylon_ said:

22 minutes ago, CCCHI said:

my portal is working as normal? and I am also checking the portal all the time......

thanks guys, i too can log in. just that my status has been selection made since beginning of February without any updates. more than a month now!! so am kind of tired with the obsessive checking of the portal.   

I just want to inform you guys that I have received the letter of award just now from DAAD in DAAD Portal. I am applying for the Full Doctoral Programme starting this October 2019/2020 but will start going to Marburg, Germany this August for the language course. I am from Malaysia applying for Logic and Language Theory in University of Tübingen. Best of luck to you guys too!