DAAD PhD scholarship results 2019-2020

Sayed Jalal

4 hours ago, Ally Magesa said:

Any changes from paper copies received to selection made please; for those whose their status have not changed to selection made what does it mean? are they unsuccessifuly?, kindly help pls.

Hi Ally,

I dont think that you should give up hoping for DAAD! As what previous member said it did not matter for the status. Some people directly got the letter without having their status changed. I read this from DAAD 2018-2019 page.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck!

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if somebody here have applied for any DAAD scholarship for next period October 2019/2020.  I am from Mexico and I applied for and scholarship in the field of architecture. I did my best in my application but I haven’t got any answer or notification yet. 

I sent and email to DAAD Mexico and they told me it could get an answer in February or March but any specific date. Just I need to wait.

i would like to know if somebody has got any answer or has been interviewed from DAAD.

thank you very much for your comments 

On 2/12/2019 at 3:03 AM, Ellacity said:

Hi Huka,

Thank you for the clarifications and your patience in writing me. 

Please do not misunderstand that part of my write up. I actually wrote that for everybody not for you.. Thats why I started with FOR OTHER APPLICANTS.....its a kind of advice to all of us, so that we will not have a kind of shock instead be in controllable mode and at the same time have our hopes high. I hope that is clear now....

I look forward to seeing much of you guys soon. For now I am in Hamburg and studying in Hamburg. 

Cheers

Ich liebe HH

On 2/23/2019 at 4:00 AM, Literatist said:

I have opened a discord channel if you wish to join we can talk about updates of our application. If you are feeling nervous and anxious like me, it might help us to talk :D

https://discord.gg/taK8qyD

Hi there,

it’s Pepe from Mexico ??, I would love to join your chat, I got the app but I could get into your chAt,

is there any chance to get in contact with you ???

3 hours ago, Arqpepemx said:

Hi there,

it’s Pepe from Mexico ??, I would love to join your chat, I got the app but I could get into your chAt,

is there any chance to get in contact with you ???

Yeah well it seems you do not need my help anymore :). 

P.S: There is no change in the status.

Hello, Im from Malaysia.

I’ve been following – quietly – this thread for a while. 

Does anyone here contacted by DAAD representative through our portal?

I’ve received a message from DAAD today asking for double confirmation whether I am willing to proceed with my application or not – to which I replied; yes! (Last message was in November I think, she mentioned about my application was complete and will be consider to go for a next round, plus the selection meeting will be on January and letter will be submit after three weeks)

And she need the confirmation before 1st March as the meeting is still on going.

btw, my current status is still: application submitted.

47 minutes ago, tunfairuz said:

Hello, Im from Malaysia.

I’ve received a message from DAAD today asking for double confirmation whether I am willing to proceed with my application or not – to which I replied; yes! (Last message was in November I think, she mentioned about my application was complete and will be consider to go for a next round, plus the selection meeting will be on January and letter will be submit after three weeks)

And she need the confirmation before 1st March as the meeting is still on going.

hello Tunfairuz, 

Riel here from Philippines. I received the same message from DAAD in Bonn. See image attached. We're on the same boat. Hope we'll be selected for scholarship! I replied and she said she'll inform us once final decision will be made. 

Screenshot_20190228_021343.jpg

1 hour ago, tunfairuz said:

Hello, Im from Malaysia.

Hi,

May we know which programm are you applying for?

7 hours ago, riel said:

hello Tunfairuz, 

Riel here from Philippines. I received the same message from DAAD in Bonn. See image attached. We're on the same boat. Hope we'll be selected for scholarship! I replied and she said she'll inform us once final decision will be made. 

Screenshot_20190228_021343.jpg

Yes, that’s exactly the message. Hope for the best for all of us.

Hi everyone,

I am from Namibia and I have applied for Research grant Doctoral program. I have received a notification that I am awarded the scholarship and due to receive my award later soon.

I am also asked to inform DAAD if am I willing to take the scholarship or have gotten another. They indicated that they need this for them to give offers to the candidates on reserve list.

Keep your fingers crossed guys, your offers are on the way. Good luck to all of you.

43 minutes ago, Suz_91 said:

Hi everyone,

I am from Namibia and I have applied for Research grant Doctoral program. I have received a notification that I am awarded the scholarship and due to receive my award later soon.

I am also asked to inform DAAD if am I willing to take the scholarship or have gotten another. They indicated that they need this for them to give offers to the candidates on reserve list.

Keep your fingers crossed guys, your offers are on the way. Good luck to all of you.

what... already! Congratulations! did you have any accompanying changes in your application status and/or funding period? wish you all the best.

30 minutes ago, resistome said:

what... already! Congratulations! did you have any accompanying changes in your application status and/or funding period? wish you all the best.

Thank you. I still have selection made status and my date had changed to 01.10.2019 to 30.09.2020 sometime ago.

UPDATE: Hi folks, I think selection results will be announced regionally. Am from Tanzania and applying for a research grant -Doctoral programmes. Yesterday evening I received notification that am awarded scholarship when my status was still "selection made", although this morning it went blank. 

Keep your fingers crossed and good luck to everyone.

1 hour ago, DavidJones said:

UPDATE: Hi folks, I think selection results will be announced regionally. Am from Tanzania and applying for a research grant -Doctoral programmes. Yesterday evening I received notification that am awarded scholarship when my status was still "selection made", although this morning it went blank. 

Congratulations! Yes, seems that it is the African region that goes first this year. 

7 hours ago, Suz_91 said:

Hi everyone,

5 hours ago, DavidJones said:

Congratulations to both of you :)

8 hours ago, Suz_91 said:

Hi everyone,

Congratulations!!!!  ?

2 minutes ago, canomorenojj said:

Hi everyone!

I am from Argentina and my status just changed to "funding", but I did not receive any email yet, that means that I received the scholarship or what? I am really anxious to know!

Good luck to all! 

Congrats! yes, it means that you got it, to which scholarship did you applied?