Fall 2019 Clinical Psych Interview Invites

3 hours ago, justneedone2019 said:

To the last few applicants who got interview invites to Penn State. Who are your POIs? This is one of my top choice programs and would love to know, thanks!

I'd love to know as well! Best of luck guys and happy holidays! 

On 12/19/2018 at 1:24 PM, imonfire98 said:

School: Miami University of Ohio

Type: PhD PROGRAM

Date of invite: 12/19/2018

Type of invite: Phone call from POI

Interview date(s): FEB 4TH AND 8TH

I'm literally so excited! Praise JESUS!

Congrats! i work with the clinical department as an undergrad and am really close with the professors if you have any questions!

Hi! I'm an undergraduate in the psychology and neuroscience department at UNC Chapel Hill. I am very close to many of the professors and the department is like a second home, let me know if I can help in any way! I'm applying to clinical psychology programs as well (not UNC, the PI I would like isn't accepting)!

Best of luck, everyone!

Edited by UNC2019

3 minutes ago, UNC2019 said:

Hi! I'm an undergraduate in the psychology and neuroscience department at UNC Chapel Hill. I am very close to many of the professors and the department is like a second home, let me know if I can help in any way! I'm applying to clinical psychology programs as well (not UNC, the PI I would like isn't accepting)!

Best of luck, everyone!

Do you have any updated info on UNC and their sending invites yet?

8 minutes ago, davidfreire20 said:

Do you have any updated info on UNC and their sending invites yet?

I know that official invites have not yet been sent out (to my knowledge, sorry just an undergrad lol- these things aren't always discussed in the open). Here is my best guess (based on current grad students and what I've heard): Most are aiming for January 9th-10th to send official interview invites. Classes begin January 9th, a Wednesday. Clinical faculty also meets on Wednesdays so I imagine the interview invites would be sent either that day or the next.

Sorry that's nothing concrete, but that's all I know :)

Edited by UNC2019

hey everyone, I've gotten Clinical invites from:

UNT - PhD in Clinical - invited 12/19 by email from POI

Rochester - PhD in Clinical - invited 12/12 by phone call from POI

Penn State - PhD in clinical - invited 12/20 by email from POI

U Kentucky - PhD in Clinical - invited 12/19 by email from grad office coordinator (mass email)

SUNY Albany - PhD in Clinical - invited 12/20 by email from POI

message me if you need POI details.

Edited by gasmasque
added more detail

57 minutes ago, TopoftheHill said:

I know that official invites have not yet been sent out (to my knowledge, sorry just an undergrad lol- these things aren't always discussed in the open). Here is my best guess (based on current grad students and what I've heard): Most are aiming for January 9th-10th to send official interview invites. Classes begin January 9th, a Wednesday. Clinical faculty also meets on Wednesdays so I imagine the interview invites would be sent either that day or the next.

Sorry that's nothing concrete, but that's all I know :)

This is really helpful! Thanks for your insight! Good luck with your apps!

13 minutes ago, ASDadvocate said:

This is really helpful! Thanks for your insight! Good luck with your apps!

omg no problem! I wish you all the best, if I'm not at an interview that weekend I'll be one of the undergrads helping at the diversity brunch and other parts of interview weekend :)

4 minutes ago, TopoftheHill said:

omg no problem! I wish you all the best, if I'm not at an interview that weekend I'll be one of the undergrads helping at the diversity brunch and other parts of interview weekend :)

Really hoping I get the opportunity to attend those ?

3 hours ago, TopoftheHill said:

Best of luck, everyone!

Thanks for this! Best of luck with your applications and I hope to see you during the interview weekend or the diversity brunch ?

11 hours ago, TopoftheHill said:

Hi! I'm an undergraduate in the psychology and neuroscience department at UNC Chapel Hill.

Invites are already out, but similarly, if anyone wants to chat about Ohio State, feel free to DM. I am a recent grad and current employee. 

19 hours ago, clinicalgrad said:

has anyone heard from Indiana University Bloomington, Boston University, university of Notre Damn, university of Colorado Boulder, university of Michigan ann arbor, university of Maryland college park, or University of Houston? 

I have not heard from BU and UH's deadline for interview invites is 1/23

13 hours ago, secondtimecharm said:

Hey! Has anyone heard from the University of Kansas, The University of Missouri (Kansas City or St. Louis), St. Louis, or Loyola? Thank you! 

Heard that University of Missouri (St. Louis) sent out invitations around Christmas (before Jan) last year, not sure about this year. I haven't got any messages from them either...

I know this was originally posted on another forum and it doesn't have all of the schools on it, but the CUDCP attempts to keep track of when interview notifications and dates are sent out. Here is there calendar to look over: https://teamup.com/ks952632ef38687f3e