Fall 2019 Clinical Psych Interview Invites

15 hours ago, psycash said:

Could the person who posted on the results page about PennState post on here so I can message you?Would love to know more as I and one of my other summer internship friends are anxiously waiting to hear back from PSU!

Hey! I think that was me and I applied to the adult clinical Ph.D. program.

2 hours ago, gottagetthedata said:

Have you gotten any feedback about this? I'm also wondering if the department has made interview decisions.

I believe they have made their interview decisions! I received word late-December.

6 minutes ago, clinicalnerd said:

Has anyone heard from University of Miami for the child track?

I haven't, but have been waiting for the Adult track too with no news. At this point I've lost all hope considering the interview weekend is in two weeks. :(

8 minutes ago, Oluwachristabel said:

Also waiting for NIU. I'm thinking of emailing them but interviews are at the end of next month so they may be taking their sweet time.

Let me know if you hear anything :( The CUDCP website says their deadline for sending out invites is Monday so they have to be coming soon!

10 minutes ago, ClinPsych2019 said:

Let me know if you hear anything :( The CUDCP website says their deadline for sending out invites is Monday so they have to be coming soon!

How accurate are their dates? I wish all the colleges were on their so I could start at least presuming rejection

3 minutes ago, ihatedis said:

How accurate are their dates? I wish all the colleges were on their so I could start at least presuming rejection

Fairly certain those dates come from the universities. The CUDCP is the one that sets all the guidelines and rules for admission so I would assume they’re all correct?

7 minutes ago, ClinPsych2019 said:

Fairly certain those dates come from the universities. The CUDCP is the one that sets all the guidelines and rules for admission so I would assume they’re all correct?

Gotcha, thank you!

2 hours ago, ClinPsych2019 said:

I'm with both of you waiting on NIU anxiously. Good luck in advance, hopefully we hear this weekend!