Fall 2019 Clinical Psych Interview Invites

Has anyone received a mass clinical psych invite for ASU, Notre Dame, Emory, LSU, WashU, New Mexico, DePaul, Northwestern, or Vanderbilt? :)

Oops, meant to post this in the applicants thread... sorry :-|. 

On 1/14/2019 at 8:58 AM, Jaclyneb said:

Has anyone received a mass clinical psych invite for ASU, Notre Dame, Emory, LSU, WashU, New Mexico, DePaul, Northwestern, or Vanderbilt? :)

Waiting to hear from Notre Dame and Washington as well!

1 hour ago, dancedementia said:

Anyone heard from Yeshiva?

Fingers crossed for lots of interview invites this week! It seems to be a popular one. 

I applied, but wasn't expecting to hear back until much later. Do you think they'll get back to us this soon?

32 minutes ago, aer621 said:

I applied, but wasn't expecting to hear back until much later. Do you think they'll get back to us this soon?

The admissions counselor I contacted said that interview date is "late January to early February", so I hope we hear back soon! I'm paranoid about travel plans and like to know weeks in advance haha.

EDIT: Person who reported an interview from Fairleigh Dickinson on the Google spreadsheet, was it a mass email?

Edited by dancedementia

4 hours ago, Jaclyneb said:

Has anyone received a mass clinical psych invite for ASU, Notre Dame, Emory, LSU, UWash, New Mexico, DePaul, Northwestern, or Vanderbilt? :)

If by LSU you mean Louisiana State University (sorry, I don't know if there could be another LSU so just clarifying!!) then their interview invites were sent individually by POI's and I am fairly confident that they are finished inviting people to their interview day.

School: University of Denver

Program: Clinical Child Psychology PhD

Type of Invite: Email from POI for in-person interview

Interview Date(s): Option to choose between interviewing on 2/25 or 3/1

Feel free to PM me for info on POI or anything else :) good luck everyone!

4 hours ago, Jaclyneb said:

Has anyone received a mass clinical psych invite for ASU, Notre Dame, Emory, LSU, UWash, New Mexico, DePaul, Northwestern, or Vanderbilt? :)

Last I heard about Northwestern was that they would be sending invites out later than typical (Feb 1st, I believe) due to the high volume of applicants. 

8 minutes ago, Justhoping said:

What does everyone think about including the POI initials in the notes section of the results page, so that individuals do not have to request them?

They may not be comfortable with sharing initials to the rest of the world haha And I would imagine the profs may not want their decisions made public to the rest of the world via initials :)

Edited by Mickey26

10 minutes ago, Justhoping said:

What does everyone think about including the POI initials in the notes section of the results page, so that individuals do not have to request them?

It would fix the fact that I have to keep getting heart attacks when people post a school but it's just a question. 

1 minute ago, SugarAndPsych said:

General question: what are everyone’s  thoughts on emailing a PI to thank them for their time and consideration post-interview?

Its definitely a good move. I've even done it after phone interviews. It shows interest and I think it's always a nice touch.