Fall 2019 Clinical Psych Interview Invites

I had two interviews today with one of my top choices for clinical psych grad programs, and I want to share what has really already been suggested here, but I want to reiterate because I don't think this link has been posted.... before interviews, you guys might want to check out this site! I pleasantly surprised my POI today in my interview for having knowledge of my preferred POI's current NIH grants as they werent listed on their website so Im assuming they guessed I really did do my research--I did, but to be very honest this website really helped! It really opens up a new game changer of potential questions you can ask your POI('s). 

https://projectreporter.nih.gov/reporter.cfm

School: UHartford

Type: PsyD

Date of invite: 1/14/18

Type of invite: Mass email

Interview date(s): 4 dates between the end of January and the end of February

I'm so excited! This is one of my top choices. When I saw that I had an email from Hartford, I literally fell off of the treadmill! 

20 hours ago, TrustingTheProcess said:

Has anyone heard back from University of Pittsburgh, UNC Charlotte or Illinois Institute of Technology? If so, would you mind DMing me your POI? Thank you!!

Me too, please (regarding Pitt!) :) 

Edited by p!nkfreud

On 1/14/2019 at 4:29 PM, MJM13 said:

To the person who posted the DePaul interview, congratulations! Would you mind sending me a DM with your PI initials?

Thank you!

Me too please! Congratulations!

19 minutes ago, YONO (You only need one) said:

I was told I am first on somebody's waitlist. Has anyone every been waitlisted and actually gotten an interview after? 

A few years ago my boss was waitlisted and then offered a spot at the program she attended :)

4 minutes ago, PsychologyClinical said:

Has anyone heard from Boston University? Or know when they send out interview invites? :) Thanks! 

From looking back at previous years (from the results page), it seemed at the end of this month (last week) is when people were invited last year 

3 hours ago, hdclark said:

School: Columbia University, Teacher's College

Program: Counseling Psychology PhD

Type of Invite: Email from director of Clinical Training inviting me for a virtual interview day

Interview Date(s): February 7

Scared the shit out of me. Thought this was the clinical psych thread for a second.

27 minutes ago, 21ny14 said:

Scared the shit out of me. Thought this was the clinical psych thread for a second.

It is xD We're just dumping both clinical and counseling in here though, since so many folks have applied to both / they're practically the same thing nowadays.