Fall 2019 Clinical Psych Interview Invites

23 minutes ago, dancedementia said:

Got my official rejection from FDU. They offered to interview me for one of their masters programs, but I already have a masters in a related area haha. Oh well, you win some you lose some! Good luck to those who got invites!

Haha right there with you. :-P

On 1/29/2019 at 11:41 AM, psych5ever said:

can anyone confirm that Stony Brook clinical psych sent out all of their invitation invites? apologies if someone has already said it somewhere on one of the threads and I know some people have posted on the results page.

The second interview (the first on Jan 14/15) is in a week...I can't confirm that all invites have gone out because I didn't call them, but I personally assume rejection for any school that has their interview day in 2 weeks from the day that I'm wondering about it.

FTR, I was told by someone in the program that invites, went out late December. 

1 hour ago, BrbCrying said:

Has anyone heard back from Kentucky post-interview?? My anxiety is so high right now waiting to hear anything

Usually schools notify within 1 1/2 weeks post-interview. At least all of mine do (Which is extremely anxiety producing!). According to the PIs I work with, faculty meet almost immediately after interview(s) to select their candidates and send out offers

On 1/27/2019 at 2:19 AM, Dee C said:

Hi Guys! Has anyone received an interview from Nova Southeastern University Psy.D. Clinical Psych program from the January deadline? (I see some of you have for the Ph.D. program so wondering if anyone for the Psy.D. program)

20 hours ago, Letitbedone said:

Has anyone heard from University at Albany for their clinical psychology PhD program?

Would appreciate any insight :( 

Yup! I received an interview invite at the end of December from the POI, the interview weekend is February 8-10

1 hour ago, nimsaj95 said:

Has anyone heard anything from University of Arizona? I saw someone post they were rejected, but haven't seen anything else!

I'm also wondering about Arizona. I suspect though that person might have meant a rejection from Arizona State instead of U Arizona.

1 minute ago, psychstudent182 said:

Does anyone have an update on the University of Denver (Clinical Child PhD) or University of Colorado at Boulder (Clinical PhD)? Thanks!

UDenver was kind to emailed me again this week after I had asked last week about interview invites and they said they sent all invitations out already. Received over 300 applications for clinical child. 

Does anyone know anything about the Individualized Graduate Major program at University of Wisconsin? They do have a place on their application portal where you can see status updates but the only update I have is from when I submitted my application in November

2 minutes ago, ClinPsych2019 said:

UDenver was kind to emailed me again this week after I had asked last week about interview invites and they said they sent all invitations out already. Received over 300 applications for clinical child. 

Thanks for the quick response! Did they mention having a second round of invites, or did they just leave it at that?

12 minutes ago, psychstudent182 said:

Thanks for the quick response! Did they mention having a second round of invites, or did they just leave it at that?

They said they were “not able to offer me an interview this year” due to the large # etc etc so it sounds like that’s it :(

1 hour ago, Tara21 said:

Yup! I received an interview invite at the end of December from the POI, the interview weekend is February 8-10

Thank you for sharing! Good luck on your interview :)

If the interview week is so soon they're probably done extending it right? Sigh. Well, closure is something!

27 minutes ago, ninjasub2 said:

Sooo anyone know if schools will drug test?

I highly doubt it. It's not like you're applying to a job; I don't see why they would do that.

On 12/21/2018 at 4:17 PM, aer621 said:

School: Indiana University of Pennsylvania

Type: Clinical Psy.D.

Date of Invite: 12/21

Type of invite: Mass email

Interview date(s): 1/25- 2/4

I'm so excited! IUP is one of my top choices! Is anyone else interviewing there? If so, how are you getting there? (Driving, flying to Pittsburgh, etc.?) 

I also have an interview at IUP!! It’s definitely my top school so I’m ecstatic and nervous. I’m driving there! 

LOL about the drug testing question....................

and @SugarAndPsych it’s dependent on the program! Most will extend the first round of acceptances on the same date but if the program has a more individualized admissions process, it could be that individual PIs extend acceptances as they decide, over the course of a few weeks. Hope your interviews went well and that it is a short waiting period followed by happy news :)