UChicago, MSW 2019

harpert1

On 3/19/2019 at 1:08 AM, findtheriver said:

Hi, may I ask what happened? I have the same thing now....! Thanks! 

I never figured out the issue but I accepted another offer so I didn't look into it further. 

On 3/12/2019 at 3:41 PM, SW_ME said:

Still waiting to hear back! 

Do you mind sharing your general stats like undergrad major, approx GPA, and experiences? 

I went to UIC, Psych major, and approx 3.7 gpa. I don't have much experiences besides being an undergrad research assistant. 

Hey! I don't have any advice for waitlisted candidates per se, but I will tell you that I was accepted to UChicago SSA with a Dean's Leadership Scholarship of $15k -- however, I am accepting a different offer seeing as there's no way I can swing the costs of UChicago. Fwiw, my stats are white cis female, 3.4 undergrad GPA, humanities and arts degrees from undergrad at a public state school, been working in youth development non-profits for the past 5 years. I hope declining my offer opens up a slot for waitlisters! Best of luck!

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the revised financial package once FAFSA is submitted?

I just submitted my FAFSA and the deadline to accept my offer from SSA is only 2 weeks away on April 15th.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:30 AM, wree123 said:

has anyone who applied april 1st received an admission decision? :)

I emailed admissions because I also applied before the April 1st deadline. I was told that it would take about 3 weeks to review so by the end of April/ first week of May. Good luck! 

On 4/21/2019 at 9:58 PM, Gabygodzillachi said:

I emailed admissions because I also applied before the April 1st deadline. I was told that it would take about 3 weeks to review so by the end of April/ first week of May. Good luck! 

good luck to you as well!