UW Seattle MSW Fall 2019

Capturedvitality

On 3/2/2019 at 10:13 PM, minniepoptarte said:

Still nothing about the extended program yet? If email servers were like shoes, I would have worn the sole down by how often I am checking my email :(

I can totally relate! I’ve noticed that admissions decisions have gone out on Friday’s so far, and I heard that the extended program will be reviewed last. I’m crossing my fingers that we will find out soon!

On 3/8/2019 at 12:59 AM, strawberrycows said:

Has anyone heard about financial aid or scholarships?

Nope! I hope they come out soon. The financial aid office said aid should be announced via email sometime "in the next couple weeks" during March. I am anxiously waiting to see whether I am qualified for work study or other forms of aid. 

2 hours ago, LNH206 said:

Nope! I hope they come out soon. The financial aid office said aid should be announced via email sometime "in the next couple weeks" during March. I am anxiously waiting to see whether I am qualified for work study or other forms of aid. 

Me too. I emailed them and they said financial aid is coming out "in the next few weeks" and to check your email for updates. Good luck! 

2 hours ago, Capturedvitality said:

Me neither. I called and they said they technically have till April.... agh

Damn that's so frustrating. I have to reply to BU by next week and I already got 2 extensions from them.

15 hours ago, mnvt said:

Damn that's so frustrating. I have to reply to BU by next week and I already got 2 extensions from them.

So technically you can say yes to more than 1 school, you might have to pay and then later loose a deposit for somewhere else, but it gives you more time to receive financial aid offers and figure out all logistics :)

6 hours ago, minniepoptarte said:

So technically you can say yes to more than 1 school, you might have to pay and then later loose a deposit for somewhere else, but it gives you more time to receive financial aid offers and figure out all logistics :)

Yeah that was my plan but I got my acceptance to UW last night so no need!!! Congratulations to you on your acceptance!