Acceptance Thread 2018 - 2019

ray92

16 hours ago, ray92 said:

@Jhair Congrats!!! Are they funding you through a TA or RA

Thanks!!

I applied for a TA position.  I believe that after 1 or 2 years of TA, I should change it for an RA position. I called them yesterday and they told me that UCF takes aprox. 2 or 3 weeks to send you funding information after the acceptance letter. So, I'll wait.

Meanwhile, I got rejected from Princeton University :c . I have not heard about my other 8 applications yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I have applied for MS in Information Security (MSIS) program offered by CMU's INI. I got a mail from the department saying -

"We are in the process of making a final review of your application and we are wondering if you would consider being admitted to our Information Security (MSIT-IS) Bicoastal program in addition to your first choice of MSIS. Please let me know if you are open to this request."

Does this mean I'm being considered for the Bicoastal program instead of my first choice of MSIS program? Also, should I consider the Bicoastal program?