POI Requests for Clinical Psychology PhD Fall 2019

Guys. I really think it's more appropriate if you send a personal message to those who have posted interview invites to inquire POI info. I don't think people would actually read everyone's request and send message to each individual. That's a lot of work. So, if you want to know, be proactive! 

Also, I don't think it's a good idea to post POI's initials and names publicly. If I'm a professor, I won't want students to post on an online forum showing that I've sent out invites etc. 

6 minutes ago, FallGO said:

Guys. I really think it's more appropriate if you send a personal message to those who have posted interview invites to inquire POI info. I don't think people would actually read everyone's request and send message to each individual. That's a lot of work. So, if you want to know, be proactive! 

Also, I don't think it's a good idea to post POI's initials and names publicly. If I'm a professor, I won't want students to post on an online forum showing that I've sent out invites etc. 

Individuals on here are posting in regards to what's popping up on TGC Results page. :) 

If a person receives an invite and makes an actual post on the actual invite thread (e.g., the "Fall 2019 Clinical Psychology Invites Thread") then people on here will of course know to DM them directly. My understanding on the reason for this thread is because individuals have not posted the invite details on the thread (And have only posted anonymously on the TGC Results page).

Edited by checkingmyemail

43 minutes ago, Giovanni’s room said:

Has anyone heard from Wamser-Nanney at UMSL or Hansen at UNL

Same. Has anyone heard from Wamser-Nanney at UMSL?

Looks like ther's a bunch of us waiting to hear from her.

Toes crossed.

Edited by Oluwachristabel

Has anyone heard from or even waiting on SUNY-Buffalo? I can’t find anything on this school on here present or past.

or UMASS-Amherst? I’ve seen multiple posts for UMass Boston but no Amherst. 

3 hours ago, checkingmyemail said:

So much for people posting POI requests on this thread ............... #extracranky ????????????????????????

Haha it’s almost like not everyone agrees with the creation with a separate thread and the “utility” of making it “cleaner” for neurotic browsers 

???????????????????????????????

1 minute ago, 21ny14 said:

Haha it’s almost like not everyone agrees with the creation with a separate thread and the “utility” of making it “cleaner” for neurotic browsers 

???????????????????????????????

You were RIGHT this entire time, OK!!! Is that what you wanted to hear ????????????

2 minutes ago, checkingmyemail said:

You were RIGHT this entire time, OK!!! Is that what you wanted to hear ????????????

Nah I want this entire thread deleted so I don’t need to see it bumped to the top each time someone asks a question to ghosts who won’t look here ??????????????

4 minutes ago, 21ny14 said:

Nah I want this entire thread deleted so I don’t need to see it bumped to the top each time someone asks a question to ghosts who won’t look here ??????????????

LMAO. Listen. I am looking. 

And, through my careful perusing (stalking), I also have made some connections of peeps who have their multiple invites “listed” on their signatures and then peeps who are asking about POIs for these specific schools in multiple threads... I’m just like, whut ?

$h!t is outta control at this point. We are all nervous wrecks ????