POI Requests for Clinical Psychology PhD Fall 2019

9 hours ago, NiceCupofTea said:

If this thread isn't useful to you, you know you can just unfollow or not check it lmao....

Your advice also applies to individual POI requests within main threads, which actually do get looked at lmao....

which is the whole purpose of this new thread lmao....

Wouldnt it be so much easier if the results page just showed who posted their results! I know, that would render it not helpful for those who want complete anonymity but I feel fruitless in just randomly throwing out comments "hey pennstate poster PLease let me know who you are so I can ask you details if you dont mind!" --I mean I'm still doing that but its very much--not working lol 

hey you who posted about PennState and Univ. Alabama Birmingham, you wanna throw me bone? :)

Guest Clickingrefresh
20 minutes ago, Katie B said:

For the person who posted an interview with the University of Houston, would you mind messaging me your POI please?

Same, please! 

12 hours ago, Clickingrefresh said:

Same, please! 

2 minutes ago, PsychedforPsych2 said:

same for the person who got the invite today

12 hours ago, Katie B said:

For the person who posted an interview with the University of Houston, would you mind messaging me your POI please?

ME FOUR. Gees. What a slow, painful death lmao. If any of y'all hear something re: Houston, let me know- I'll keep yallz in the loop as well ;) 

General PSA:
To the people posting anonymously on TGC Results page and choosing to not private message any folks on here with any slight details about the invites/initials of PI's or even politely/respectfully declining all together to inform people about PIs/the invite (which you have complete right to do so): It almost (strongly) feels like your decision to post your invite was a self-serving, narcissistic, pissing-contest move LMAO ;) #confused

2 minutes ago, checkingmyemail said:

General PSA:
To the people posting anonymously on TGC Results page and choosing to not private message any folks on here with any slight details about the invites/initials of PI's or even politely/respectfully declining all together to inform people about PIs/the invite (which you have complete right to do so): It almost (strongly) feels like your decision to post your invite was a self-serving, narcissistic, pissing-contest move LMAO ;) #confused

Just so you know some people don't even know the forum exists! I was exclusively looking at the results page until my friend who is also applying was only looking at the forum and we talked about where we were getting info! I had no idea these posts were even a thing. So they may just not know :)