Columbia Strategic Communication

svk21

On 4/3/2019 at 6:49 AM, ssv003 said:

Yay!!!!! Congrats! Will you be heading to campus for the admitted students event this weekend?

Omg I didn't receive any info about an admitted students event. This is a bit scary. Do you know if there are more dates later in the month?

On 5/7/2019 at 8:16 PM, karish10 said:

Just heard back a few days ago and I'm in! Super excited!

And now I'm swimming in loan and enrolment paperwork! :)

Yay, congrats!! 

On 5/8/2019 at 10:15 PM, karish10 said:

Omg I didn't receive any info about an admitted students event. This is a bit scary. Do you know if there are more dates later in the month?

I'm not sure; we had it on a weekend in April, so that's probably why they didn't mention it. I think they'll just do their regular orientation in August.

On 5/8/2019 at 5:35 PM, lc62 said:

Did anyone else have to do a Re Vera check? Not sure what this is or if it'll delay my application. Can someone clarify? Thanks!

Yes, everyone has to do the Re Vera check. 

Does anyone know how you know the check is complete? I received a hardcopy acceptance letter in the mail a few weeks later, and was wondering if that was it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2019 at 9:14 AM, karish10 said:

Hey! Yes, I had to authorise verification of my documents through Re Vera as soon as I got my acceptance. I think it's standard for everyone. I tried to find out how long the verification process takes (in case it impacts my visa documents) but they only gave me a "deadline" of July 10, which isn't exactly helpful.

Hi! Have you finally received your verification result from Re Vera? I'm on the same boat as you - Got my acceptance decision letter and authorized verification on April 30, but I have not received any email indicating that the verification has been completed and official LoA. 

Edited by michafute

• 3 years later...