verosanchez

I applied to 5 schools! Rutgers New Brunswick, Bryn Mawr College, UPenn, Boston University, & NYU. I just finalized my apps the second week of January so I have a bit to wait. I have interviews for Bryn Mawr & UPenn this week.

On 1/10/2019 at 7:26 PM, suhlast said:

I applied to 6 and am waiting on 3.

Accepted:

UMich, WashU, UPenn

Waiting on:

UNC, Columbia, UDenver

Good luck everyone!! 

Congrats on your acceptances! When did you apply for WashU?

I received my decision from Umich and I was waitlisted. I was expecting a rejection so I’m pleased with a position on the waitlist. This wait will be excruciating and I know the ultimate decision won’t come soon. Until then, I’m trying to keep my mind off things by playing games, reading, and working my two jobs! 

On 1/21/2019 at 12:59 AM, v.oye said:

Hi! Glad to hear the interview went well. I'm also applying to UPenn and have my interview in a couple days. What were the tough questions, if you don't mind me asking?

They found stuff on the application that might be a point of weakness and asked a lot about it. Be prepared to articulate yourself on those points. Otherwise it was pretty painless.

12 minutes ago, Capturedvitality said:

Nice! I applied for that deadline too but have no heard back yet 

Have you tried checking Agora? I didn't get an email notification, but I logged into the portal and saw a section called "Grad Enrollment Deposit", which wasn't there before. I clicked in and it said I got accepted.

5 hours ago, ss0112 said:

Guys! I got into Boston College today! I applied on December 1st for the full-time clinical route!

Congrats! Any word on financial aid with your acceptance? 

5 minutes ago, Capturedvitality said:

Agora? 

Go to the applicant status page. Log in, and on the bottom right you should see something called "Access for Additional Services". You'll have a username and Eagle ID with a BC portal. Click on it, change your password. UMich sent me a similar type of portal access, and from there you'll be able to see your admissions, financial aid, etc. I was asked to setup an interview time for UMich.

1 hour ago, tjs12220 said:

Go to the applicant status page. Log in, and on the bottom right you should see something called "Access for Additional Services". You'll have a username and Eagle ID with a BC portal. Click on it, change your password. UMich sent me a similar type of portal access, and from there you'll be able to see your admissions, financial aid, etc. I was asked to setup an interview time for UMich.

I did it all but no info... hm thanks for being helpful. I will call tomorrow! 

On 1/10/2019 at 4:26 PM, suhlast said:

I applied to 6 and am waiting on 3.

Accepted:

UMich, WashU, UPenn

Waiting on:

UNC, Columbia, UDenver

Good luck everyone!! 

Hey! Congrats on all your acceptances! I was also recently admitted to UPenn--do you know when we would be receiving our financial aid packages from U Penn?

I was accepted into Fordham University’s Advanced Standing program! My application was complete on Jan. 7 - heard back within 16 days. 

My stats aren’t so great, so if anyone is worried just stay hopeful!! Still waiting to hear back from NYU. 

2 hours ago, nbm1031 said:

I was accepted into Fordham University’s Advanced Standing program! My application was complete on Jan. 7 - heard back within 16 days. 

My stats aren’t so great, so if anyone is worried just stay hopeful!! Still waiting to hear back from NYU. 

Grats!