2019 Acceptances

1 hour ago, WildeThing said:

WOO!!! Massive congrats!

In undergrad I was really into Beckett and really wanted to go to TCD, it’s an amazing program, congrats!

Thank you! Hopefully it'll help the next round of apps, too!

waiting for the official letter, but from Southern Illinois - Carbondale - "You have been admitted, and we plan to offer you a teaching position as a Graduate Assistant. I will send you the offer letter and details soon."

!!!!! This is where my favorite scholar (should I have a favorite scholar? what if she thinks i'm a dumbass? what if i'm actually a dumbass?) teaches and where one of my mentor/LOR writers earned their PhD! 

7 minutes ago, kendalldinniene said:

FUCK YES! GRAD SCHOOL BOUND!!!!!!!!! Ahhh, I am so proud of you and happy for you!!!

THANK YOU!!!! ah your encouragement and support has truly meant so much over the last few months! and now I just feel ecstatic I had to leave my desk at work so I could go cry of happiness in the bathroom haha

Just now, Bopie5 said:

THANK YOU!!!! ah your encouragement and support has truly meant so much over the last few months! and now I just feel ecstatic I had to leave my desk at work so I could go cry of happiness in the bathroom haha

Those acceptance tears are the best.

You deserve this!!!!!! I just can’t wait to see what you do as a scholar!

@Bopie5 congrats! Currently at Villanova, it’s a really great program with wonderful faculty. You might want to look into Jean Lutes and Travis Foster (if you haven’t already). PM me if you have questions, or want to see what courses are being offered (if you haven’t received it already). Congrats again and good luck on funding!