2019 Acceptances

2 hours ago, madandmoonly said:

Congrats! 

By the way, let me know if you have any questions about Brandeis. I got my MA there, and I actually know someone on the admissions committee this year! 

Thanks! If I get in, I’ll definitely have more questions. But for now I’m just wondering if you know when they’ll decide, approximately? 

25 minutes ago, swarthmawr said:

Thanks! If I get in, I’ll definitely have more questions. But for now I’m just wondering if you know when they’ll decide, approximately? 

On the 15th my advisor said they were going to have to finish reading all the applications over the next two weeks, so that must be coming to an end soon. When I spoke to them on Friday, it didn't sound as though any official decisions had been made yet. Hope that helps some? I'm meeting with them on Friday and can probably get more info if no decisions are made by then!

Congratulations UT admits!!! That is my undergrad institution and I know most of the faculty personally (although the department is huge and I have some blind spots). Please feel free to DM me if you have questions about the department or the city :) 

I’m super excited for everyone being admitted to UT Austin! 

My daughter just got her undergraduate degree there and is a research assistant for one of her former professors this semester. 

She really struggled with choosing a school but UT was really an awesome experience for her!