Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In at Yale. My one admit of the season. I'm speechless.

In off the waitlist at Loyola

Just got a call from Dr. Sae Saue offering me admission to SMU

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, kendalldinniene said:

Just got a call from Dr. Sae Saue offering me admission to SMU :)

YES CONGRATS! I was hoping it was you when I saw it on the results page 🥳

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, kendalldinniene said:

Just got a call from Dr. Sae Saue offering me admission to SMU :)

PROJECT RUNWAY WAS A GOOD SIGN AFTER ALL!!! CONGRATS!!!

Seriously tho many congrats, you deserve this moment and you of all people deserve an acceptance. I'm so proud rn, you're gonna slay in SMU.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ranmaag said:

PROJECT RUNWAY WAS A GOOD SIGN AFTER ALL!!! CONGRATS!!!

Seriously tho many congrats, you deserve this moment and you of all people deserve an acceptance. I'm so proud rn, you're gonna slay in SMU.

Omg you are making me tear up 🥰 Thank you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, grandr said:

After thirteen rejections (and 2 more IR) I just got into the only master's program I applied for and I'm pretty happy about it, because it's a 9 mo. program on Irish writing, which is my focus! Trinity College Dublin, here I come??!

TCD is so amazing, congrats!!! God I would sell an organ to be in that school and in that city. I don’t know how much work I’d get done surrounded by that accent though ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally had the call with UCSC and am so happy to say I've been accepted!! 

I should have known with the email saying they wanted to talk, but with how the season has gone I had so much doubt. I am ecstatic! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matthew3957 said:

I finally had the call with UCSC and am so happy to say I've been accepted!! 

I should have known with the email saying they wanted to talk, but with how the season has gone I had so much doubt. I am ecstatic! 

YESSSS, SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matthew3957 said:

I finally had the call with UCSC and am so happy to say I've been accepted!! 

I should have known with the email saying they wanted to talk, but with how the season has gone I had so much doubt. I am ecstatic! 

Ran out of reactions but congrats!!!

I've heard only good things about UCSC, (also you can never go wrong with their mascot.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Matthew3957 said:

I finally had the call with UCSC and am so happy to say I've been accepted!! 

I should have known with the email saying they wanted to talk, but with how the season has gone I had so much doubt. I am ecstatic! 

@kendalldinniene and @Matthew3957 biggest congrats. i’m so happy for both of you!! well deserved. go celebrate!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kendalldinniene said:

Just got a call from Dr. Sae Saue offering me admission to SMU :)

WOO!!! Massive congrats!

 

2 hours ago, grandr said:

After thirteen rejections (and 2 more IR) I just got into the only master's program I applied for and I'm pretty happy about it, because it's a 9 mo. program on Irish writing, which is my focus! Trinity College Dublin, here I come??!

In undergrad I was really into Beckett and really wanted to go to TCD, it’s an amazing program, congrats!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kendalldinniene said:

TCD is so amazing, congrats!!! God I would sell an organ to be in that school and in that city. I don’t know how much work I’d get done surrounded by that accent though ;)

Ha it definitely remains to be seen how successful I'll be in that regard...I think the pubs might get me, too!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.