Acceptances

The_Last_Thylacine

15 hours ago, MtnDuck said:

@The_Last_Thylacine do you know what day? I'm running the google sheet this year that's tracking everything and I want to keep it up to date but haven't seen that posted yet.

It was putatively yesterday. I'd wait for another report to confirm, but I heard this from a reliable source.

On 1/15/2019 at 11:42 PM, MtnDuck said:

@The_Last_Thylacine do you know what day? I'm running the google sheet this year that's tracking everything and I want to keep it up to date but haven't seen that posted yet.

Hey MtnDuck, you reported an acceptance to Florida State, but where is this information?

3 hours ago, The_Last_Thylacine said:

Hey MtnDuck, you reported an acceptance to Florida State, but where is this information?

Facebook group, but it looks like I missed flagging it as an early *fellowship* offer. Google sheet is updated to flag it as such! Thanks for flagging that!

On 1/23/2019 at 2:12 AM, Agent_Causation said:

Accepted to SUNY Buffalo. Looks to be a common theme... "Roughly first" on waitlist for tuition remission and TAship for Fall 2019. Perhaps this is also something that others have heard?

I was offered TAship, and know another person that was as well. Of course, we won't get around to knowing whether we will accept them until the other results begin to come in.