Fall 2019 Psychology Doctoral ACCEPTANCES!!

dancedementia

4 hours ago, Clinpsych11 said:

School: University of Iowa

Concentration: Clinical

Type: PhD

Date of acceptance: 2/20/19

Notified by: Phone call from POI, official offer email from DCT about 2 weeks later

I accepted! Message me if you are also going to be a Hawkeye next Fall! 

Congrats! That's a great program!

School: Fordham University

Concentration: Clinical Psychology (neuropsychology specialization)

Date of acceptance: 3/21/2019

Notified by: POI emailed me, 20 minutes later DCT emailed me, a few hours later received the notification that the official offer letter was available in the application portal.

Very excited as this was the second time I interviewed at Fordham. I am accepting the offer!

Edited by PsychM

8 minutes ago, PsychM said:

School: Fordham University

Concentration: Clinical Psychology (neuropsychology specialization)

Date of acceptance: 3/21/2019

Notified by: POI emailed me, 20 minutes later DCT emailed me, a few hours later received the notification that the official offer letter was available in the application portal.

Very excite as this was the second time I interviewed at Fordham. I am accepting the offer!

That is AMAZING!!! Congrats!!! ?

• 2 weeks later...

PLEASE HELP! 

I've been accepted to PsyD programs at: The Wright Institute, Roosevelt University and Loyola University, Maryland. 

I think I'd like to focus on integrated health care and pediatrics. I don't know which program to choose! Price wise, all three programs are similar. Outcome wise they're pretty similar too. I've looked at APA internship match rates, EPPP pass rates, etc etc. 

If you're familiar with these institutions beyond their online stats and have any thoughts, guidance, or advice to offer me, I'd really appreciate it. Especially if you're familiar with pediatrics, integrated health care, or how these programs are perceived within the field of psychology. Looking for some insider perspective! Thank you in advance! 

School: University of North Carolina Chapel Hill

Concentration: Cognitive

Type: Ph.D.

Date of Acceptance: April 12th

Notified: Email, accepted off the waitlist. $20,200 stipend (TA-ship) with $2,000 summer funding. Health insurance covered by funding package. ~$950 fees/semester

Trying to decide between here and UVa tomorrow (4/13) to free up a waitlist spot.

Just now, 1996kayden said:

Notified: Email, accepted off the waitlist. $20,200 stipend (TA-ship) with $2,000 summer funding. Health insurance covered by funding package. ~$950 fees/semester

Trying to decide between here and UVa tomorrow (4/13) to free up a waitlist spot.

Yay!! Congrats! I have a friend going here for fall 2019 Psychology PhD

52 minutes ago, 1996kayden said:

Ahh congrats! (Sorry if this sounds creepy but I interviewed there too and was hoping you would get in when I saw you rally wanted to go there).

• 4 weeks later...