Jump to content
V08

Fall 2019 Masters of Health Informatics

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, jeds said:

So if you didn't get an interview invite but your status is still under review do you think there's still a chance of getting in at this point?

I hope so! 😁 good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jeds said:

So if you didn't get an interview invite but your status is still under review do you think there's still a chance of getting in at this point?

I’m almost certain that there will be more interview emails coming out. They probably are coordinating date/time with the first batch of applicants. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to those whose got an interview lined up for March 4th and thanks for your reply.  I'm hoping to still get an interview invite.  For those who have interview lined up, are you required to prepare a presentation this year?  I think in previous years they wanted a five minute power point prepared.  Thanks again.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Josinho9 said:

Are you serious about Mac applicants getting a response concerning their interviews?

yes. More info in this thread: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jeds said:

Congrats to those whose got an interview lined up for March 4th and thanks for your reply.  I'm hoping to still get an interview invite.  For those who have interview lined up, are you required to prepare a presentation this year?  I think in previous years they wanted a five minute power point prepared.  Thanks again.  

Thank you. Hopefully you'll get one soon. Good luck!! Yup I think it's the exact same format as last year with the written component, behavioural questions and 5 min presentation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, M.Shelley said:

Thank you. Hopefully you'll get one soon. Good luck!! Yup I think it's the exact same format as last year with the written component, behavioural questions and 5 min presentation. 

What is the presentation about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, SV96 said:

Anyone else heard back? 

Received my email invite yesterday afternoon, looks like they are sending out invites each day. Wishing you the best of luck :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2019 at 8:16 PM, sn123 said:

I just got an interview for March 5 for UofT! so nervous!

what time is your interview? Mine is for March 5th too :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't heard back either 😭. I'm hoping it's going by application submission timing. I submitted mine 2 hours before the 4pm deadline on February 1st. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, SV96 said:

I submitted my application on January 31st :( 

Hey guys, I submitted by application Jan 7th so it probably is timing!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I submitted most of my application well in advance (like 6 weeks in advance) but my final component wasn't submitted until about 5 days before the deadline.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats and good luck to everyone who has an interview! Might be a silly question, but what do people generally wear for this? Is it full business formal (i.e. for women: dress shirt, blazer, heels) like med interviews or a bit more business casual like a job interview?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.