Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone!

I am not sure if this post has already been made, or if this is allowed but I created a master post of online SLP programs in the US :) I hope this helps at least one person!

You can check it out here for more details on my personal blog since I wrote a short description about each program (majority of them requires the GRE D: --> https://katherine-annem.blogspot.com/2019/01/online-slp-graduate-programs-in-us.html

Schools that have online programs:

California State University, Northridge. 

East Carolina University.

Eastern Illinois University.

Eastern New Mexico University.

Emerson College.

Florida State University.

Idaho State University.

James Madison University.

Northern Arizona University.

NOVA Southeastern University.

New York University.

Tennessee State University.

University of Akron.

University of Cincinnati.
University of Montana.
University of Northern Colorado.
University of South Carolina.
University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire.
Western Kentucky University.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, katherinexo said:

Hi everyone!

I am not sure if this post has already been made, or if this is allowed but I created a master post of online SLP programs in the US :) I hope this helps at least one person!

You can check it out here for more details on my personal blog since I wrote a short description about each program (majority of them requires the GRE D: --> https://katherine-annem.blogspot.com/2019/01/online-slp-graduate-programs-in-us.html

Schools that have online programs:

California State University, Northridge. 

East Carolina University.

Eastern Illinois University.

Eastern New Mexico University.

Emerson College.

Florida State University.

Idaho State University.

James Madison University.

Northern Arizona University.

NOVA Southeastern University.

New York University.

Tennessee State University.

University of Akron.

University of Cincinnati.
University of Montana.
University of Northern Colorado.
University of South Carolina.
University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire.
Western Kentucky University.

Florida State: I believe students must reside in Florida to attend online. Thanks so much for the list!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2019 at 9:33 PM, SoCali said:

Florida State: I believe students must reside in Florida to attend online. Thanks so much for the list!

Texas Woman’s University but must live in texas and work as a school-based SLP. Not for life but, a decent amount of time. They should authorize Cycle 11 in a year, year and a half- once tx education agency reauthorizes the funding. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, MH13 said:

Texas Woman’s University but must live in texas and work as a school-based SLP. Not for life but, a decent amount of time. They should authorize Cycle 11 in a year, year and a half- once tx education agency reauthorizes the funding. 

That is right and NAU only has post baccalaureate classes online.

L

On 1/29/2019 at 10:38 PM, Ash nuss said:

Thank you so much! great list! does anyone know if any of these online programs accept or recognize nationally accredited college credits?

 

On 1/27/2019 at 9:33 PM, SoCali said:

Florida State: I believe students must reside in Florida to attend online. Thanks so much for the list!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.