Any HCDE/HCI Master's applicants out there?

ibsby98

1 hour ago, hi-there said:

Hello!

Joining this conversation a little late! I was just waitlisted at hci+d at UW today. Decisions should be coming out soon.

Have some decisions to make as I was accepted to CMU, GaTech, & UMich. Good Luck everyone!

Hi, congratulations for your acceptances!

May I ask when you got admitted to UMich? My application still seems under review

2 hours ago, HCIDomain said:

May I ask when you got admitted to UMich? My application still seems under review

I got my UMich acceptance yesterday as well (03/13). 

Did you apply before Jan 15th? 

Edited by BobSmith

46 minutes ago, BobSmith said:

I got my UMich acceptance yesterday as well (03/13). 

Did you apply before Jan 15th? 

Yes, I did, as it was the deadline for the international applicants. Maybe I should send them a mail, or maybe it's still rolling out

10 hours ago, HCIDomain said:

I received my decision for UMich at the end of the business day yesterday. I don't know how their process goes but I wouldn't lose hope yet! Good luck!

On 3/14/2019 at 8:55 AM, hi-there said:

Hello!

Joining this conversation a little late! I was just waitlisted at hci+d at UW today. Decisions should be coming out soon.

Have some decisions to make as I was accepted to CMU, GaTech, & UMich. Good Luck everyone!

I still haven't heard anything from Umich!! Are there still people out there who haven't received their decisions and are waiting to get one?

Hey all!

Congrats on your acceptances! I recently got into UW HCDE, UMICH MSI, and UCI MHCID. I got rejected from UW MHCID. I was wondering if anyone is trying to also decide between these 3? especially UMICH and UW? Not really sure what to do. Both programs seem great.

Did anyone here apply to the UCI program as well? I am in california and that would be the cheapest option for me while still maintaining my current job too. UW and Umich seem like they are more well known and prestigious programs though. Not sure which is considered more than the other.

On 3/19/2019 at 3:48 PM, hs_m2c said:

Hey all!

Congrats on your acceptances! I recently got into UW HCDE, UMICH MSI, and UCI MHCID. I got rejected from UW MHCID. I was wondering if anyone is trying to also decide between these 3? especially UMICH and UW? Not really sure what to do. Both programs seem great.

Did anyone here apply to the UCI program as well? I am in california and that would be the cheapest option for me while still maintaining my current job too. UW and Umich seem like they are more well known and prestigious programs though. Not sure which is considered more than the other.

Hey!! Congrats!! When did you hear back from UCI? I also applied, but I'm still waiting....

15 hours ago, 15111591 said:

Hey!! Congrats!! When did you hear back from UCI? I also applied, but I'm still waiting....

Thanks! I heard back late feb/early march. I applied Jan 14. They are kind of rolling basis and still taking apps till the end of this month so maybe that's why? hopefully you hear back soon! 

I applied to the MSIS program at the University of Texas to pursue a degree concentration in HCI/UX, but I'm still clicking refresh on my inbox for the final decision! Any other UT MSIS applicants out there?

And congrats to all that have made it so far!