Any HCDE/HCI Master's applicants out there?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just got an acceptance to GT’s MS in HCI yesterday!! Super excited and I didn’t expect to hear back this early. Haven’t heard from CMU or UW yet though. 

I was just accepted to Ga Tech's MSHCI (ID track) program over the weekend. Pretty sure my internship experience compensated for my low gpa. I did a year internship with a major corporation, then a se

Hey everyone, it looks like CMU is sending out acceptances now - I just received one this afternoon! Only thing is, their admitted student visit days overlap with GT’s lol... good luck to everyon

On 3/20/2019 at 8:38 PM, 15111591 said:

Hey!! Congrats!! When did you hear back from UCI? I also applied, but I'm still waiting....

I applied to the UCI MHCID program on Jan 17 and am still waiting to hear back. Is anyone else still waiting for their decision? I received a rather rude response from the program director saying they expect to release decisions the 3rd week of April (which passed) and to take another offer if I received one..

Hi there!

I am planning to apply for the fall of 2020. 

To those who got accepted congrats!! I also have a question to those who came from a different background and got accepted

Did you guys have a well-polished design portfolio?? or maybe they pay attention to something else? I'm going to apply to UW, UMich and maybe GT!