RISD Digital + Media

rosch

10 hours ago, ₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎◞ ̑̑ said:

has anyone who’s been accepted received their physical letter in the mail? i received a tracking number, but it hasn’t changed status from “ready to ship,” and i’m not sure whether to worry or not 

I was told it would take a week or so to arrive. Today is officially a full week since the email, so I’m not worried. Where’d you get a tracking number from?

1 hour ago, rosch said:

I was told it would take a week or so to arrive. Today is officially a full week since the email, so I’m not worried. Where’d you get a tracking number from?

i got it in a separate email. i think i was only given one because i’m outside the us. 

i won’t worry yet then! 

18 hours ago, ₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎◞ ̑̑ said:

i got it in a separate email. i think i was only given one because i’m outside the us. 

i won’t worry yet then! 

I didn’t receive anything in the mail, but I did get an official letter and financial package online yesterday

On 2/24/2019 at 1:33 AM, rosch said:

@Sophie K @Bol Are you worried about funding at all? I'm hoping the official letter gives me more options financially. I'm speaking with students for more information, but just wondering -- is the bulk of your work or what you envision your future work conceptual? The student work I've seen is a lot more conceptual than anything I've done. But the course descriptions sound so freaking perfect, so I'm just a bit torn.

Have you check the status portal already? I heard from department that official mail will include the information about financial aid,  but it doesn't. But I can check th thru the portal! If you didnt check the website yet, try it! Hope you have some good news :)

21 hours ago, Bol said:

Have you check the status portal already? I heard from department that official mail will include the information about financial aid,  but it doesn't. But I can check th thru the portal! If you didnt check the website yet, try it! Hope you have some good news :)

the portal does have it!! hope everyone else got good news! 

Edited by ₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎◞ ̑̑

1 hour ago, rosch said:

Have any of you visited campus yet?

i know i won’t be able to any time soon, since i’m on the west coast until my finals end. instead i spent a lot of time looking over previous thesis books and course catalogues. definitely doesn’t have the same effect, but since the other school i was considering as much (ocad) wanted my decision by today, it is what it is. 

17 hours ago, ₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎◞ ̑̑ said:

i know i won’t be able to any time soon, since i’m on the west coast until my finals end. instead i spent a lot of time looking over previous thesis books and course catalogues. definitely doesn’t have the same effect, but since the other school i was considering as much (ocad) wanted my decision by today, it is what it is. 

I visited today!!!!! It’s awesome here (I can break it down in more descriptive words later when I’m home) plus the funding they’re providing helps so much. 

Did you officially give your response?

50 minutes ago, rosch said:

I visited today!!!!! It’s awesome here (I can break it down in more descriptive words later when I’m home) plus the funding they’re providing helps so much. 

yeah i did yesterday.

it really does help a bunch! i think i’ll love the campus too

18 hours ago, rosch said:

Oh hey I decided to go for RISD as well. See you in September! :D

1 hour ago, Sophie K said:

Oh hey I decided to go for RISD as well. See you in September! :D

Ahhhh wow exciting!! I included you in a private group message, so we can all connect before school starts ?