BU MSW Fall 2019

katface

2 hours ago, greenlizard33 said:

On Feb 14th I was told "We are still working with the mid-February timeline and if you are an Advanced Standing Student you will be advised by the end of next week." which was a little confusing because I thought Feb 14th was mid-February!

Yea I read other people’s posts and they were given a mid-February estimate too, but that definitely came and went lol. Maybe their definition of mid-Febuary is becore the end of the month....

15 hours ago, ML878 said:

Yea I read other people’s posts and they were given a mid-February estimate too, but that definitely came and went lol. Maybe their definition of mid-Febuary is becore the end of the month....

This is so stressful. Any news yet?

12 minutes ago, sjames88 said:

This is so stressful. Any news yet?

Ugh no :( I’ve been refreshing my email every 5 minutes lol. And this forum, to see if anyone else has heard anything!

18 minutes ago, ML878 said:

Ugh no :( I’ve been refreshing my email every 5 minutes lol. And this forum, to see if anyone else has heard anything!

Yes I've been doing the same thing. Hopefully by 5, we will hear something.

20 minutes ago, ML878 said:

Maybe I’m too impatient but I still haven’t received any notice and it’ll be close of business pretty soon.... ?? 

Yeah, I'm super impatient, I have been refreshing all day 

17 minutes ago, mnvt said:

In the same boat. I'm wondering if it's too late for decisions to come out today?

I think it is too late, unless they send something later this evening or over the weekend...... My hopes were so high!!!!! Ahhhhh the wait continues. 

10 minutes ago, lsg0629 said:

Got my acceptance as well! Does anyone have any information on scholarships? So far all I could see listed was a Tentative Federal Unsubsidized Loan for 20k. 

Mine said the same thing. It sounds to me like that means we have to find alternate forms of scholarship/funding.

GOT MY ACCEPTANCE EMAIL TOO!!! Same question everyone else has been having about scholarships... I only see the tentative loan for $20,500. The email said all scholarship info is listed below so is this really all we can expect?? If so, that is really disappointing to find out. Congrats to everyone else who’s been accepted—if you’re comfortable, it would be great if you could share any scholarship info you may have received!

Just now, ML878 said:

GOT MY ACCEPTANCE EMAIL TOO!!! Same question everyone else has been having about scholarships... I only see the tentative loan for $20,500. The email said all scholarship info is listed below so is this really all we can expect?? If so, that is really disappointing to find out. Congrats to everyone else who’s been accepted—if you’re comfortable, it would be great if you could share any scholarship info you may have received!

What time did you get your acceptance?

I also got accepted at 6:25pm tonight!  I have the same issue as everyone else- no scholarship listed under financial aid award.  I got scholarships from every school I've been accepted to, so this makes no sense to me!  Hopefully it's some sort of glitch?

19 minutes ago, mnvt said:

Got my acceptance at 7:40pm with a scholarship attached! But BU is still so expensive I’ll have to see if i can make it work

Congrats!!! If you don’t mind me asking, does it list what kind of scholarship (merit or need?)