SJSU MSW Fall 2019

Mmarquez28

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2019 at 4:25 PM, Mmarquez28 said:

Hi all, still waiting to hear back from SJSU for there online MSW program. Has anyone heard back? I’ve read latest would be June. 

Hey @Mmarquez28 ! I also applied to SJSU’s MSW program. When did you submit your application? I literally submitted mine the last day ?

I also applied to SJSU. I submitted my application late November but as of now my status is still " referred to grad department." Does anyone know if they have received any financial aid? I know I put SJSU on my FAFSA but haven't heard on what I could potentially receive 

23 hours ago, Veronica144 said:

I also applied to SJSU. I submitted my application late November but as of now my status is still " referred to grad department." Does anyone know if they have received any financial aid? I know I put SJSU on my FAFSA but haven't heard on what I could potentially receive 

Hi @Veronica144 ! My application status still says "referred to grad department" too. I looked online, and I think they said admission decisions could come as late as June 1.. No word on financial aid yet either. Good luck!!! I hope we hear back soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All! 

Has anyone else not heard back yet? I submitted my application on the last day, and am stressing off of the fact that I have not heard back yet, and see that some people already received their emails. Is it safe to say, I did not get in then?! 

Wishing luck to all! 

41 minutes ago, Alebar said:

Hi All! 

Has anyone else not heard back yet? I submitted my application on the last day, and am stressing off of the fact that I have not heard back yet, and see that some people already received their emails. Is it safe to say, I did not get in then?! 

Wishing luck to all! 

I have heard of people not getting accepted until very late. Like end of May. I would definitely not assume you didn't get in. I'm also waiting. 

12 hours ago, Kaytea11 said:

I have heard of people not getting accepted until very late. Like end of May. I would definitely not assume you didn't get in. I'm also waiting. 

Thank you KayTea for posting this info. I hate to admit it but I am also anxious and your comment helped ease me. I am wondering if anyone knows who evaluates our writings?  

3 hours ago, MotherofJustice said:

Thank you KayTea for posting this info. I hate to admit it but I am also anxious and your comment helped ease me. I am wondering if anyone knows who evaluates our writings?  

You're so welcome! Waiting is terrible!! I hate hate hate this waiting period. I don't know anything about the writing 

18 hours ago, Alebar said:

Hi All! 

Wishing luck to all! 

I have not heard back either. I did call like a week ago just to see if we really had to wait until June and the girl who answered said that they were still in the process of going over the applications. They would start sending at the end of March( which as you can tell some have already received an acceptance). She also said that if we dont get anything by the end of May to call and see what our status is.

23 hours ago, Socialwork2019fall said:

I submitted my application on the last day. I applied for online/hybrid program.  

They got to your application really quick since you received your acceptance on the 25th. Congratulations ???