MSW FALL 2019 CSUN, CSUF, SDSU, CSUSM

Bfair

19 hours ago, MSWDUDE19 said:

Thanks @mswguy! I applied for the 3-year program and yes I am attending. Just sent my signed acceptance form not too long ago. 

Awesome! I'll be part of the 2-year program, so I'll probably see you around :)

6 hours ago, lorenlashea said:

@bavas Congrats!!! I'm waitlisted for the CSUSM, so I bet you are super relieved to be off that waitlist! Did you get accepted to CSUSM as well?'

Thank you!!! Yeah I did on March 6th I believe. I saw it on the portal first and they sent me an email notification the next morning.

Good luck! :) Is CSUSM your first choice? I was excited to go there as well because I like that it's a small and new program but I'm choosing SDSU mainly for the location

• 2 weeks later...

hello, 

though this thread might've been inactive as of now, i just wanted to say that out of all the Cal State schools i've applied to for the MSW program (CSUN, CSU Fullerton, CSULA, and CSULB), i am committing to the MSW program at CSUN.

for those of you who got accepted at CSUN and will be attending the orientation there on April 22nd, i look forward in seeing you all!

• 2 weeks later...