Teachers College, Columbia. SLP admissions decisions??

25 minutes ago, SLP2B? said:

Open house is March 25, so don't you think we'd hear back earlier (like at least a couple weeks?) than that?

I thought I saw that too, where did you see it? And last year their admitted student day was the first week of April and they found out 2 weeks before, so hoping it’s the same time frame! 

11 hours ago, SLP2B? said:

Open house is March 25, so don't you think we'd hear back earlier (like at least a couple weeks?) than that?

Oh goodness I hope we get news before then... I'm anxious about TC!

5 minutes ago, SLP2B? said:

I emailed Dr. Crowley and she said it's March 25. Is Columbia your top choice?

Oh cool - thanks for doing that! I wouldn't say TOP choice, but it's definitely pretty high on my list. At this point, I think I'm more annoyed with waiting SO long lol.

On 3/6/2019 at 5:23 PM, deca9490slp said:

Has anyone called about when we should hear back of admissions? If the orientation is in two weeks it'd be nice to be able to make arrangements to visit!

I called admissions and they told me since admitted student day is a lot earlier this year, the department is trying their hardest to get their decisions out since its usually mid march. I feel like the department would have a better idea when they will be released. 

2 hours ago, :*D said:

I imagine next week would be it... I'll be on my toes Mon-Fri ??

I hope we hear back first thing Monday... they've got to allow a fair amount of time for students to go to that accepted student open house on the 25th. Crossing fingers for everyone!