MIT IDM Fall 2019

wittyviolin689

Hey, looks like a couple of interview requests have been sent out according to this site - but looking through past threads it seems that interviews go on till the end of March and even a few in April. Glued to this thread now! 

5 minutes ago, wittyviolin689 said:

Awesome. Hope they get through them soon as most graduate schools have an acceptance date of April 15.

That's definitely my worry. From the historical data points seems like they go well past April 15th. ?

Having gone through the interview process, would one wonder how it went? Having had answered abstract questions and intent of education, it was a very different experience :) 

crossing fingers to know what will happen ahead. 

Haven't applied to any other program as IDM seemed truly unique. I am not sure how reapplying may help, as it may in most other programs. Here I felt that the evaluation seemed to be of core personality. 

Edited by sakimama

7 hours ago, sakimama said:

Having gone through the interview process, would one wonder how it went? Having had answered abstract questions and intent of education, it was a very different experience :) 

crossing fingers to know what will happen ahead. 

Haven't applied to any other program as IDM seemed truly unique. I am not sure how reapplying may help, as it may in most other programs. Here I felt that the evaluation seemed to be of core personality. 

Did you go through the interview this year? Which field did you apply for and do you know when they will release the results?