Erasmus Mundus Applications 2019

DerÜbermensch

7 hours ago, judestfr said:

It depends on your position in the reserve list. I think it’s better to contact the coordinator and ask your ranking or ask about your chances of getting into the main list. Good luck! ? 

Thank you! I just contacted the coordinator, let's see how it goes...

I also was accepted and added to the reserve list. I would rather have the scholarship of course, but compared to U.S. schools (where I'm from) this is still much cheaper than I'd likely pay elsewhere. I'm wondering if those of you in the EU have any feelings about the reputation of this program there?

3 hours ago, Elf2019 said:

I also was accepted and added to the reserve list. I would rather have the scholarship of course, but compared to U.S. schools (where I'm from) this is still much cheaper than I'd likely pay elsewhere. I'm wondering if those of you in the EU have any feelings about the reputation of this program there?

Congrats to us!

I'm from a developing country, so funding is a major issue for me. Have you already contacted them about your rank in the list?

5 hours ago, Elf2019 said:

hey! i think everything varies per program. (reputation etc) i dont think that anyone cares whether you re self-funding or not, and i d probably just look at the participating institutions for the program you re asking about. and yes, much cheaper than US, but it s a diff setup, imo. (more students direct from undergrad)

On 3/4/2019 at 10:54 PM, roman95 said:

I applied for TourDC, still nothing :)

I applied but they said im not qualified for the minimum requirements so I think its not counted as an application. Oh well

On 3/4/2019 at 5:54 PM, roman95 said:

I applied for TourDC, still nothing :)

Hi! I applied for this programme, but haven't heard back. I sent them e-mails twice: in January and in March (10 days ago), still no response.

Hey guys!

Greetings from Kyrgyzstan

Guys, does anyone got letter from GLOCAL program?

I offered conditional latter as I was not taken TOEFL/IELTS yet, and they request me to send results till September.

Does it affect the Erasmus Results if I do not send my TOEFL results until the 3rd of April?

4 hours ago, bilim said:

Hey guys!

Greetings from Kyrgyzstan

Guys, does anyone got letter from GLOCAL program?

I offered conditional latter as I was not taken TOEFL/IELTS yet, and they request me to send results till September.

Does it affect the Erasmus Results if I do not send my TOEFL results until the 3rd of April?

no, it doesnt

Edited by etetet

14 hours ago, Moderat2 said:

Hello people! 

I have also applied to NOHA and IMAESC. 

Has anyone applied to those programmes and heard of results?

NOHA stated that has already been sending results to candidates. 

Best of luck to everyone.

I applied to IMAESC, haven't heard anything but from the schedule the consortium would just about be finishing up with its selection. Best of Luck.

Anyone applied for IMETE, WACOMA, or MER+? I applied 3 of them. Got admission letter already but no news yet about the scholarship. MER+ said in their website that preliminary results of scholarship awardee should be published late March (3rd-4th week). We are already in 28th of March and MER+ still inform nothing. Do they inform the applicants directly to email or they published it through their web? Anyone has experience on this program? I am freaky worried as this was my 3rd time applying Emundus scholarship. Previously just got the waiting list position.

I applied for EPS, EUROSUD and EMMIR. So far have heard from EUROSUD only. I got an acceptance e-mail from EUROSUD one week after applying in late February. So far, I haven't heard about any other program. EMMIR is my first choice, but let's see how things go.  Anyone else applying to one of these programs?

Edited by ElXolo

2 hours ago, ElXolo said:

I applied for EPS, EUROSUD and EMMIR. So far have heard from EUROSUD only. I got an acceptance e-mail from EUROSUD one week after applying in late February. So far, I haven't heard about any other program. EMMIR is my first choice, but let's see how things go.  Anyone else applying to one of these programs?

Did you apply to the EUROSUD program as a scholarship student or as a self funded student? I am waiting for the EPS and EUROSUD results as well. Good Luck!

Got a scholarship offer from MITRA; but i'm still waiting to hear from MFAMILY and EMMIR.

Honestly I think all programs should contact students at the same time frame. It is very hard to commit to an offer if you still don't know all the results (I obviously accepted, but still...)

1 hour ago, adlb said:

Got a scholarship offer from MITRA; but i'm still waiting to hear from MFAMILY and EMMIR.

Honestly I think all programs should contact students at the same time frame. It is very hard to commit to an offer if you still don't know all the results (I obviously accepted, but still...)

Not really....I received scholarship offer from IMCEERES in early March, still waiting for EMMIR. Hope to hear from them really soon, April is almost here. And congrats on offer btw!!

Edited by redjacket

Congrats on both scholarships to MITRA and IMCEERES. Met a MITRA graduate last summer and she had a blast. I was very interested in MITRA but my French is negligible, so I didn't apply.

Going by last year's threat, my guest is that we will need to wait until the second week of April to hear from EMMIR, at least.

Edited by ElXolo

10 minutes ago, ElXolo said:

Congrats on both scholarships to MITRA and IMCEERES. Met a MITRA graduate last summer and she had a blast. I was very interested in MITRA but my French is negligible, so I didn't apply.

Going by last year's threat, my guest is that we will need to wait until the second week of April to hear from EMMIR, at least.

Thanks! 

As of March 20, EMMIR consortium was in South Africa for decision making process. So yes, we will  hear from them by mid April, I hope :) Fingers crossed.